New Year

Cleopatra

Kul sana we enta tybe

As you know today's the last day of the year 2012
I want to thank the special people who touched my life with their concern and made my life more meaningful
If your are one of them thank you for your contribution to my life
May almighty ALLAH continue to give you abundant blessings
And happiness in the coming years too

Amin

• Upvote 1

End of the year already!!!!

Whatever happened to it, hardly seems like yesterday when the Bowling season had just started and here we are at the end of the year.

Ok I will not be a grump and I will wish every reader a happy and prosperous new year with good health and good company. :mrgreen:

'Nearly' Happy New Year everyone.  Only another 25 mins to go :D

Following on from Cleo's first post here's mine for now.......

May almighty God please insert a double sized firework up the rectum of every inconsiderate <naughty word> around here who have been setting fireworks off intermitantly since 4pm today.

And may the Angel Gabriel appear to them and warn them that their testicles (or other sensitive parts) might be boiled in a vat of hot oil while they are trying to sleep or better still while they are wide awake so they too can suffer the same fear and anguish that our poor dog is once again going through.

.... and YES that is why I am on here and haven't gone out tonight with my more human family :evil:    :|

Ahh well another one ends in the same way that another one probably starts.... but come 1 am it should all be quiet again and I can party. 

Anyone fancy an late one (or should I say early)  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Happy New Year from the land of snow another 5cm but the roads are all clear. Saw the fireworks live thanks to a VPN (virtual private network) which gets me a UK ip address and then I fire up BBC player and Bobs your uncle.

Stop showing off about your snow Jean :P  :lol:  

I didn't see the London fireworks on the TV (dogs fault) but my dad and sister said they were amazing.  I must remember to watch it on catch up.

Happy new years day everyone and I hope your heads are clearer than mine x

Stop showing off about your snow Jean :P  :lol:  

I didn't see the London fireworks on the TV (dogs fault) but my dad and sister said they were amazing.  I must remember to watch it on catch up.

Happy new years day everyone and I hope your heads are clearer than mine x

The photo of Big Ben is from the actual transmission I took it with my new Chrimble' Pressie.snappy.gif

Nice one Algy.  Were you there or do you mean you took a pic of your TV screen ?

Great photo either way and hope to see more uploads from your new xmas pressy very soon :) 

I got a new memory card for my current camera and a camera lense cleaning kit.... you are spoilt and I was clearly being punished :lol:  

Nice one Algy.  Were you there or do you mean you took a pic of your TV screen ?

Great photo either way and hope to see more uploads from your new xmas pressy very soon :)

I got a new memory card for my current camera and a camera lense cleaning kit.... you are spoilt and I was clearly being punished :lol:  

Took it off the screen Dizz, and Father Xmas brought me my camera because I'd been a good lad!, although Mrs Algy has threatened to send it back a few times since.

:wink::D :D

Dare I ask why ? nudge nudge, wink wink say no more :blink:  :oops::lol:

Sid, some things are better left unsaid, as they said during the war "walls (or in this case laptops) have ears" and screens as well. Gulp!!!. :blink:

anyhow Dizz heres some more TV fireworks for you.

P1000154_zps430f9f70.jpgP1000129_zps609abb91.jpgP1000129_zps609abb91.jpgP1000126_zpsf723b758.jpgP1000124_zps0844ed5a.jpgP1000149_zpsee96df28.jpgP1000143_zps3bbc131f.jpgP1000141_zps1172977c.jpgP1000136_zpsf8969060.jpgP1000135_zps6072634f.jpg