New Year

Cleopatra

Hi another year has gone and I've just completed last year's New Year Ressolution of not posting here during 2012 but as Arnie said I'll be back and here I am. Happy New Year one and all :cry: - only kidding :lol:

Happy New Year Geoff- always nice to see elected members on here using their real names? :wink:

Happy New Year Geoff and good to have you back on here at long last. :D  I thought you'd emigrated off to the other 'side' and left us for good :P  :lol:    

Thanks Gary, Dizzy and Cleo for the welcome back - I did say I was only taking a rain check for 12 months

I was posting too much, upsetting some folk :oops: and needed a clean break to chill out 8) - in doing so it released time to finish off some projects and start others .

I'm not too sure how often I will post because I'm even busier than before but we'll see how it goes -

I'm sure the same characters are still here with their misgivings and banter about the world - I will try and bring a bit of my optimism. :lol:

Nice pics Algy and yours come out much clearer than when I take pics of my telly (although I believe doing that may be illegal, not to worry though eh?)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They don't have copyright on them so can't be copyrighted. :wink:

Actually there are loads of recorded tv programs and series shown on you tube by many different users but they don't seem to have any copyright problems.

Most broadcasts do Cleo... but maybe that's one for a different topic rahter than taking this one off track (although we have covered it before I think ... and I don't care anyway :lol: )

Wow.... I just watched London's new year fireworks on the BBC's website though.

Absolutely amazing (even at small screen size with the sound down really low).  It must have cost a fortune and must have been superb to actually be there and see it all live!

Anyone any idea how much it actually cost ?

Thanks Gary, Dizzy and Cleo for the welcome back - I did say I was only taking a rain check for 12 months

I was posting too much, upsetting some folk :oops: and needed a clean break to chill out 8) - in doing so it released time to finish off some projects and start others .

I'm not too sure how often I will post because I'm even busier than before but we'll see how it goes -

I'm sure the same characters are still here with their misgivings and banter about the world - I will try and bring a bit of my optimism. :lol:

Good luck with the 'optimism' bit Geoff :lol:  

Can't believe you have been away for a whole year though.... blimey how times flies.  Hey maybe PK will come back sometime soon too as he's had an even longer break than you from here so his forum batteries sould be well and trully charged now. 

So come on Paul.... where are you?.... You could at least wish us all a happy new year and tell some of us (me included) to stop whinging or maybe shed a little light on things from a different perspective like you used to.  I miss that   :P  :lol: