mccartney's 3rd marriage

Cleopatra

Well said Wireboy.. and why one earth anyone is remotely interested in celebrity marriages is beyond me.

Personally though musically speaking or should I say 'vocally speaking' I can't really say I think his is a genius.. ok so the days of the beatles were somewhat unique I guess but now.. well although some of his lyrics are ok his voice still sort of grates through me and he is certainly not as good as he is made out to be by those who still follow him unless of course I have missed something.

These days he seems to want to be a Billy Joel or Elton John (probably because he also plays the piano.)... but I wish he would keep his mouth shut OUCH !!! Sorry !

I like this song though although I can possibly sing and play it better that he can

All together now and as loud as you can.... its the song people sing when they have had a few too many at a party etc and everyone know the words for some weird reason (don't they) :lol::wink::P

So go on did you sing along or what... I did :lol:

I always think that if a singer has a voice that’s instantly recognisable from the run of the mill, then even if it’s not your cup of tea, the fact that it’s recognisable tells you that others must like it. His voice isn’t quite as distinctive as the likes of Tom Jones or Joe Cocker but none the less it’s unique.

And as for this being his third wedding, well he’s had a one marriage that didn’t work and wants to try again and that’s’ no big deal. Good luck to him I say.

Bill :)

Well said Wireboy.. and why one earth anyone is remotely interested in celebrity marriages is beyond me.

Personally though musically speaking or should I say 'vocally speaking' I can't really say I think his is a genius.. ok so the days of the beatles were somewhat unique I guess but now.. well although some of his lyrics are ok his voice still sort of grates through me and he is certainly not as good as he is made out to be by those who still follow him unless of course I have missed something.

These days he seems to want to be a Billy Joel or Elton John (probably because he also plays the piano.)... but I wish he would keep his mouth shut OUCH !!! Sorry !

I like this song though although I can possibly sing and play it better that he can

All together now and as loud as you can.... its the song people sing when they have had a few too many at a party etc and everyone know the words for some weird reason (don't they) :lol::wink::P

So go on did you sing along or what... I did :lol:

I think if you love him or hate him he has brought a lot to music today as we know it. He is very talented playing a wide range of instruments.

I did not exist when the Beatles were around but I know plenty of people my age who are big Beetles/McCartney/Lennon fans. I think that shows how good they were.

Personally I am more of a John Lennon fan as I think his songs were more to my taste but that doesn't take away the greatness in my opinion of Paul McCartney. :P

• 4 weeks later...