M&S drivel

Adam

A friend who for some strange reason refuses to join the Forum has asked me to post the following:

?Which overpaid high-IQ moron at M&S?s Westbrook store has introduced piped pop music aimed at teenagers who wouldn?t be seen dead in such a place? Do they really think that their loyal customer base wish to hear and be deafened by such drivel? All it does for me is to make me determined not to go there again.?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you start too.... it's upto me if I correct my spellings etc and WHY are YOU shouting at ME in CAPITALS you grumpy little man :P:lol:

Sorry Adam... your topic seems to have gone off the rails a bit but I'm definately going to go to M&S to see if I like their music or not.

I've noticed lately that when I am on hold on the phone some companies are tending to use more 'modern' music rather than the clasical stuff now. I suppose it is to keep you more awake when you are holding ... or maybe not... maybe they don't really want you to hold at all :wink:

Don't start Eagle !! :P

WHY did you have to EDIT your post TWICE????? :shock:

Peter as I am sure you are aware the editing button is there to allow you to modify/correct your message regarding content, spelling etc. and I for one need it and use it frequently, something that quite a few other posters on this forum should consider using to enhance their posts. :wink:

Whoop's! just had to use it as I had placed two t's in editing :lol:

Peter as I am sure you are aware the editing button is there to allow you to modify/correct your message regarding content, spelling etc. and I for one need it and use it frequently, something that quite a few other posters on this forum should consider using to enhance their posts. :wink:

Algy. I am winding her up as it makes a change from her having a go at me. :wink:

My friend who won't join the Forum has, nevertheless, looked in on what has happened since I posted his original comment.

His comment now is, and I quote:

"It?s like kids kicking a tin can down the road ? a lot of noise for no purpose. These days, the cans are aluminium, but I still occasionally hear some low-IQ moron doing it as he wends his weary way home from high school. When they grow up they must join Forums to find something equivalent to do."

He hasn't said, but I suspect he will still not join the Forum.

It?s like kids kicking a tin can down the road ? a lot of noise for no purpose. These days, the cans are aluminium, but I still occasionally hear some low-IQ moron doing it as he wends his weary way home from high school. When they grow up they must join Forums to find something equivalent to do."

But surly, this is what kids are supost to do. To them, the whole purpose of kicking the can is to make the noise.

Seems to me like someone missed out on a fundamental part of the growing up process, the bit called having fun and the long term effect is to create another grumpy old bugger like me.

Least ways I?m not that sad nor would I ever stoop so low and suggest that the only people here are low IQ morons.

In the interests of all concerned, it may be better if you friend does refrain from posting but if he ever does get the urge, then I suggest he takes a can, aluminium or otherwise and shoves it right up?..... :shock::D

Bill :)

Algy. I am winding her up as it makes a change from her having a go at me. :wink:

Sorry Peter :oops:

My friend who won't join the Forum has, nevertheless, looked in on what has happened since I posted his original comment.

His comment now is, and I quote:

"It?s like kids kicking a tin can down the road ? a lot of noise for no purpose. These days, the cans are aluminium, but I still occasionally hear some low-IQ moron doing it as he wends his weary way home from high school. When they grow up they must join Forums to find something equivalent to do."

He hasn't said, but I suspect he will still not join the Forum.

Adam..... your mate sounds like a complete dick