1. 1. I am an alias poster because?

• No I'm not - I am who I am and proud of my views
    • I rather wear the cloak of disguise, it's fun that way
    • I don't want my views to be public so get lost

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever your disorders are I'm not qualified to say or want to enter into schoolboy banter. However yours maybedown to years smoke inhalation of one sort or another. But then posting irrelevant comments like you do is why you remain an alias is it not? :shock:

Keeping to the thread my alias changes have be down to hard disk errors, logging on when away from home and experimenting briefly with an obvious alias which as often as not used to contain 'geoff' so not really a disguise.

my alias changes have be down to hard disk errors, logging on when away from home

Geoff....I've never had to change my 'name' when I've changed my computer, logged on away from home, or even changed internet service provider and email address for that matter :?

PS I used to like 'Painter Geoff' as I always thought you were a poor 'still to be found' local artist :lol::D I used to feel sorry for you :lol:

I don?t think it matters what name anyone uses although there?s always a slight feeling of suspicion if that?s the right word as to why anyone would need to use an alias on a forum such as this. In any case, I?ve met pretty much most of the people who post here on a regular basis and I?ve never come across anyone where I?ve thought no wonder they use an alias. :lol:

I very occasionally post here under an alias but for a very genuine reason. There are no prizes for guessing though, because I?m sure that most experience posters would have no difficulty in identifying someone by their style and manner even when the name doesn?t match.

Bill :)

I don?t think it matters what name anyone uses although there?s always a slight feeling of suspicion if that?s the right word as to why anyone would need to use an alias on a forum such as this.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The word you might be looking for Bill is probably paranoi :lol: