wolfie

Beefburgers

87% of Tesco customer will not eat another beefburger from there stores.

This is based on a recent gallup poll.

To be fair to Tesco, making a burger these days is a long and complicated process.

There's so many hurdles you need to get through.

meat is meat. once it's grilled and inside a bun who cares that it came last in the two thirty at kempton. (apart from those that backed it that is) :mrgreen:

87% of Tesco customer will not eat another beefburger from there stores.

This is based on a recent gallup poll.

To be fair to Tesco, making a burger these days is a long and complicated process.

There's so many hurdles you need to get through.

Jokes and quizzes section??? I know Tesco are a joke and their shares will plumet but surely this should be in national issues?

This is what happens when a big international chain screw suppliers down on price and then take 120 days to pay them!

The only way they can make any money is to use horse meat to supplement the beef!

C

I take your point Insider but there are some who would have said I was then making a joke about a serious subject. God forbid.

Horse meat in Tesco burgers, what next Lidl Pony?

The burgers will be low in fat but  high in Shergar.

• Downvote 1

Well I've just had one for tea and it was quite nice but I think I've got bit between my teeth now.

Bill :)

Neigh neigh, lad don't get bridled with that bit, Dizzy your going to have to reign this lot before it gets out of Hands.

It would be unfair of me to do that Jean as after all it is a mane news story.

I got my Tesco burgers out of the freezer aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddd they’re off!

I appologise in advance to anyone reading this who may have just had their tea

Tesco have gone too far this time putting horse meat into the burgers. It's disgusting. There should be laws put in place preventing this sort of thing.

If everyone sticks together I am sure we can get it back to the way it used to be......

100 percent cow's testicles and anal passages.

Got to be one or the udder!  Seems they've not been telling porkies, but selling them (Muslims beware!); pig's DNA were found in some - the swines! 

cow's testicles???? Where did you learn your biology?

Good point Peter and well spotted :lol:  

The web and google are clearly not trustowrthy places these days :lol:  :oops:  8)

cow's testicles???? Where did you learn your biology?

Dizz, went to the same school as I attended, it was well known for it's quality of Biology studies, for the wrong reasons though!. :wink::D :D

Got to be one or the udder!  Seems they've not been telling porkies, but selling them (Muslims beware!); pig's DNA were found in some - the swines! 

Muslims wouldn't eat supermarket burgers or any other prepared foods containing meat products. Not halal.

I doubt if many, if any, people will be eating supermarket burgers after reading what goes into them anyway. I can safely predict a massive drop in supermarket burger sales.

Personally think everyone should just boycott Tesco until they learn that they need to pay a fair price to their suppliers and get quality goods in return.

Not only tesco though, believe there are a couple of big name stores who have a similar problem.

Now beggars the question what they are passing off as chicken nuggets :?  :blink:   :wacko: