Worth it by far

harry hayes

I thought that Kate looked absolutely radiant today, that dress was stunning. As a bloke, it takes a lot for me to say that as I don't usually take much notice. This marriage was the very thing that our Royal Family and us, the people of this country needed.

What I watched today on t.v, was something that no other country in the world has, or will ever have. It made me proud to be English.

God Save The Queen.

I thought that Kate looked absolutely radiant today, that dress was stunning. As a bloke, it takes a lot for me to say that as I don't usually take much notice. This marriage was the very thing that our Royal Family and us, the people of this country needed.

What I watched today on t.v, was something that no other country in the world has, or will ever have. It made me proud to be English.

God Save The Queen.

hear hear.....

as to doggie and his lefty mates; you can always bugger off to Russia if you want a monarchy free country....

If that's the argument Obs, God cost a lot more letting everybody have Good Friday and Easter Monday off.

There is smile on the faces of most people today, and that is priceless.

Whenever the newspaper headlines are not about wars and killings, we are on a winner.

Happy days

Great Video Harry :wink::D

Well we watched the wedding in chunks as we were busy but it was fantastic and easily caught up on the bits I'd missed later on all the news coverage.

Even my other half who originally said he 'wanted nothing to do with it' :roll: rather enjoyed it all too although that may have been because he fancied Kate's sister :wink:

Absolutely magical and some lovely little touches. The bit that will really stick in my mind for a long time though was the hillarious 'hands over the ears' and expression on the little bridesmade's face as she was stood on the balcony.. priceless :lol:

Got a bit fed up of hearing critique about what all the celebs etc were wearing though and who designed their outfits and hats ... Zzzzzz :roll:

Great Video Harry :wink::D

Well we watched the wedding in chunks as we were busy but it was fantastic and easily caught up on the bits I'd missed later on all the news coverage.

:roll:

I put the video link up Dizz, not Harry, not that it matters, just dont want you getting confused :wink: