The England game.

Peter T

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capello is a cart.

Picks a crock like Ledley King and he lasts all of 45 mins - what a joke.

Picks Heskey who couldn't hit a barn door.

Picks Milner and subs him after 20 mins for wright philips who did naff all.

Picks robert green in goal when joe hart played all the warm up games - leaving green looking under cooked to say the least.

Carragher at centre half - is he having a laugh :shock:

I cant wait until this useless italian cart packs his bags, lets hope the fa dont sign him up for more...oh wait a minute...

And yeah ITV should never be allowed to screen live football ever again - they are a disgrace.

HD channed totally missed the goal and then the actual HD picture was lost for most of the second half.

Instead of throwing money at stupid carts like adrian chiles they need to sort their technical stuff out - cretins.

When Heskey is one of our best players it just about sums up what a team we have got!

Gerrard's goal gave us the best possible start and after that we looked clueless.

Having said that I predicted a draw before kick off! :oops:

but that is football for you.

no matter what the outcome of the match it is always down to one man.

the referee, the linesman, the manager, the goalkeeper, the striker or any other player who makes a mistake.

and during the world cup it is the only time that one man will incur the hatred of a whole nation of people because of a game.

rather silly really when you think about it.

so remember "the thing about football - the important thing about football- is that it is not just about football" Terry Pratchett (unseen academicals)

England are the most over rated, over paid bunch of girls ive ever seen :lol::lol:

Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney and Terry world class my anus. Only world class in their own crap 'premier' league.

Dont get me started on the likes of Heskey, Crouch, Carragher and Wright-Phillips who all aren't fit for an England 'b' team.

Crapello is a cart, lets get shut and get a proper English manager in to do the job.

England are the most over rated, over paid bunch of girls ive ever seen :lol::lol:

Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney and Terry world class my anus. Only world class in their own crap 'premier' league.

Dont get me started on the likes of Heskey, Crouch, Carragher and Wright-Phillips who all aren't fit for an England 'b' team.

Crapello is a cart, lets get shut and get a proper English manager in to do the job.

You watched it then, why was that?

Define a "proper English manager".

I hate to intrude on the grieving of experts but - could it be the new style balls? Or those fog horns distracting the players? Or have these no mark teams improved with better managers? Or could it be that Fabio runs such a tight ship, that the players are so scared to fail it's impeding any flare they could have? Or are they just a c**p team? :?

I assume the word " cart " is some kind of insult and you have used it in previous posts but i am at a loss as to what it means. Could you explain the use of the word please ?

Why do you all get so worked up? England have no God-given right to win. The lads were poor on the night but I am sure they were doing their best - it's just that their best on this occasion wasn't good enough. This is what happens when your only interest in sport is as a spectator. You are powerless to do anything about it. You pay your money and take your chance.

I saw a few minutes of the first half and a few more of the second. The rest of the time I was out watering the lawn which was a far more useful pastime!

I agree with most of what Cullens Pants says.

But I think there is a conspiracy to keep the fans in the dark.

The only interviews I have seen on how England intend to play or how they did play have been with Capello, Gerrard, Carragher and Rooney, and I don't understand a word they say. :?:?:?

Bring back Beckham :wink: