Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

tara_dad

Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

2. 2. should we have a public inquiry into all not just savile

Nope, just let the forum bigot keep on spewing his vile opinions.

I had a long PM made out to Dizzy on that very subject, but seems his inbox is full, so wouldn't send.

For goodness sake give it a rest, your becoming as big a pain in the backside as obs, wittering on about banning it's not going to happen so put your posts to something interesting and stop behaving like your avatar.

No ban then, warning or quiet word? Thought not. :angry:

Nope, just let the forum bigot keep on spewing his vile opinions.

I had a long PM made out to Dizzy on that very subject, but seems his inbox is full, so wouldn't send.

Sorry about this tara_dad as I had hoped this topic could continue without any more diversions but I have to answer these.

Eagle... Correct 'no ban' and there wont be one as far as I am concerned.

Question 1...how can know that no warnings or quiet words are ever given to anyone unless of course you have access to my messages and/or mods tools (which of course you don't so don't spout about things that you know nowt about.)

Question 2... if you were a moderator on here would you have left all the comments from last night on both topics or would you yourself have 'moderated' them too? (or perhaps you didn't see them all?

Fatshaft (aka 'disgusted' second name change in a day I see). Try sending your message again as my inbox is no longer full. You may want to ask yourself why it suddenly filled up though. Could it have possibly been something to do with the fact that so many posts were flagged and reported last night I wonder. :roll:

If you both would like to continue this conversation please start a new topic or send me a pm so as not to detract further from what this thread is actually about. Note : it is possible to have a three way pm conversation by the way if you would both like to do it that way so you can back each other up :lol:

Sorry Tara_dad and thanks for your patience and apologies that your topic has somewhat digressed yet again and here’s hoping it can now get back on track again without any more silly and somewhat irrelevant interruptions by some (and I include myself in that).

Happy posting everone and have a nice night :D

'dreadful' Tory child abuse claims

A Tory politician facing historic accusations of child abuse

So now there as been allegations of abuse of a paedophile ring at children's homes in Wrexham, North Wales, you know in the cold light of day did we all know about this report before Victims’ where listen too and we all stared to listen victims. I can see some will be speaking for profit some will be speaking because they have kept it so locked up in side that it’s a new life to let it out in the open and talk about it and not be judged as anything other than a victim.

In the report there was allegation of 40 homes named between 1974 and 1990.

The inquiry, which reported in 2000, dismissed the allegations as "embarking on the realm of fantasy". Who ever was in this inquiry which was lead by judge Sir Ronald Waterhouse must be held to account and if found out they did not listen they should now be named and shamed and lose there jobs

for them who have not seen the news you can read the full story here

also read this one as well from yesterday report

The BBC is now investigating about 20 allegations of sexual misconduct against its staff as the number of Jimmy Savile's alleged victims bringing legal action rises to 43

iC the BBC investigating its own staff wounder how far that will go than shut up we are in too much trouble.

and its here Girl, 8, revealed as Jimmy Savile's youngest victim. god how low can this get this man could not have been acting alone and no way did people around him not know we now have to look at the law on which some can held responsible by knowing something like this is happing but do not come forward at the time. as this is the only way forward i can see this from never happing again to also hold other to account.

full story here

this is one time i hope i could cut and paste to miss out the bad bit

Savile's sickening confession in his own memoir:

'I said I'd do the event if I could sleep in a tent with six girls. They arrived in matching miniskirts and boots and looked good enough to eat'

read the full story here

Why dose this not surprise me one bit that the Vatican has come out and said it cannot cancel the papal knighthood awarded to television star Jimmy Savile,

But happy enough that this honour dies with him lucky for us

Why can't they cancel it as they've already said it should not have been given to him in the first place. Yes the 'honour' died with him but personally I'd much prefer to see it officially removed rather than it going with him to his grave along with the sordid and vile details of what he was really like the attrocities he carried out but is no longer accountable for :evil:

One of your earlier links mentioned that there are calls for his body to now be exhumed and cremated. I don't agree with that as it's better that he justs rots away slowly leaving people with a grave (even though not marked any more) to spit on in disgust !

Rot in hell slowly Saville and same goes for all the others like him !!!!

I do have to agree with you there dizzy digging him up would be no good at all. but wonder how long it will be before someone try? I seen the other day that there was links to the Yorkshire ripper with him. just Waite to see if the usa election take over as top story or will theses event still be top

Peter I will put what I like mate its up to you if you want to read it mate, I don’t and never have said to you, what to post so please have the respect to do the same. :roll: I know its on the news and sky, but I don`t see tv much with working and I don’t have sky. I am just putting my bit in if you notice I put it on before the news on tv has the story check time and dates mate. its just the same like you do with other post. Most of what is put on the forum is some what in the news or reported one way or another.

the full waterhouse report is not on the news is it? I was ponting that out. :huh: Do you know what the report says ? On how things should have changed for the better but have not I do remember the case being on the news but like millions of others I am shameful to say at the time did not care same with the jersey findings. but your views soon change when something happens to your own. i know you where not having a go peter but you should have a reply

so not having a go at you peter before you get on :D