Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

tara_dad

Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

2. 2. should we have a public inquiry into all not just savile

If there was not sufficient evidence then the instruction should have been given to get more evidenc, not instructions to drop it. Alarm bells should have been ringing loud and clear when the savile thing was interviewed after accusations from different girls and evidence presented to the CPS not just once but several times but instead they said drop it.

In all this I think victims should get compensation not from him or his estate all that should go to the charities. But come from any corporate organisation that did know about him but failed to act upon it. Even down to the CPS, police, government, BBC, NHs

Lawyer should clam off the same all they will be doing is taking it away from charities to we really want to be seeing that if its not going to anyone by all means take

• Upvote 1

dont know if you have seen this story i think this ia an open and down to earth report by James Rhodes called "Outrage at Jimmy Savile conceals the fact that our culture encourages paedophilia. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about"

i hope you will take the time to read it and any veiws welocme

link to the story here

I don't agree that they should get compensation from the BBC,NHS ect, as it would be the tax payer that is paying in the end, if they wanted compensation they should have come forward when he was alive, so he could have been tried in a court of law, perhaps if they had come forward in the number they seem to be coming forward now, they might have got justice.

looking at it a lot did but nothing was done so you have to ask your self why was that? they are all still telling the same facts ? so who was not listeing ? the BBC did know and did nothing. also could it be time that the tax payer did not pay for the now

also lets look at this at the time a lot thought they where the only ones this had happend too. the BBC CPS and police where the ones who did know it had happened to more

Victims only think that something like this only happens to them no other so how can the mass come forward unless one they are listened too and two we listen and act

The difference between you and myself Cleo, is I believe in the justice system, If the victims wanted justice and compensation they should have gone for it when he was alive. If they had done it in the numbers that are coming forward now they might have been believed.

sorry but they are believed no as said they are not or have i missed something ? thats why the police are acting ?

My dear kije, when I die you can claim anything of mine you want but you won't get it. Once all my property is sold in the uk there will be nothing there you will be able to claim and there would be no point in you trying to claim anything from Egypt, different laws, different rules, they would just laugh at you. You have nothing I could want of yours after you have popped your clogs. But having said that, when I have cast of this mortal coil and taken my rightful place in paradise you will have no way of knowing. So, a pointless question really, eh what? :lol::lol::lol:

No problem Tara Dad :wink:

If we allow compensation claims like these, I just think we are opening a big can of worms, I have every sympathy for the alleged victims, I just think they have left it to late for justice. Yes their should be an investigation, if nothing else it might stop it happening again. But I am against claims on the estate when their can be no trail and no real justice.

Here's a point to ponder about the victims being believed. At the onset of these recent revelations the family of the dead thing called savile refused to accept that it, the thing called savile, had done what had been claimed and strenuously denied the claims but now have changed their minds, believing the accusations and are now attempting to estrange themselves from him.

That might be the way the justice system works in Egypt, guilty if enough people say you are but not in this country. Which might be why our justice system is respected in the World and the Egyptian system is not. Crowd justice is not justice it is Lynch mob hang em high justice.