Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

tara_dad

Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

2. 2. should we have a public inquiry into all not just savile

Schofield point was that he stat in front of a computer for five min and pulled names that date back to 70s 80s and 90s linked to these event and asked why are the police or government not checking them or looking into them. That was the point.... as government keeps saying they did know this person was doing this or that, the police saying we did not know. They have cyber police who see this and your tell me the intelligence agencies don’t know? Look at the dates of the reports they have not just been put on this last week, they have been on the internet for years. Why are they coming to light now? Why is government acting now? Nothing as changed only we are all asking why are they not being dealt with? that was is point watch the video again its not hard to understand or is it?

Nowt wrong with Paul Schofield. :roll:

But if tara dad does what he normally does and copy and paste the newspaper editorials then he will see for himself how Philip Schofield was stupid and what he did was nothing more than a stupid stunt. Also agree with alg.

you ask for me not to do it so I have stoped now you want me too... make up your mind :wink: but seeing as you have asked I will thanks :P

Strike one: The first accuser in this speculative scenario has withdrawn his allegations against one individual on the basis of mistaken identity. Naturally the defamed individual is now sueing those that repeated this false allegation. Thus demonstrating how the hysteria can compromise any serious investigations and real justice for genuine cases. :roll:

Strike one: The first accuser in this speculative scenario has withdrawn his allegations against one individual on the basis of mistaken identity. Naturally the defamed individual is now sueing those that repeated this false allegation. Thus demonstrating how the hysteria can compromise any serious investigations and real justice for genuine cases. :roll:

not seen that yet ops ? as we all know misstakes will be made if Innocent they have nothing to worry about. the odds will be grater to find the guilty than innocent ones being named as the government works in statistics when it suite them on our lives so say out of five names one is innocent thats four thant not. I would say that would be diffrent if four where innocent and one was not i would say thats wrong.

I can see 14 names yet and up to now only one is innocent still good odds all the other names( except the 14 out standing) have been found guity in the passed

but on reading this he says

those who have not yet been brought to justice should be as soon as possible.

as we all know misstakes will be made if Innocent they have nothing to worry about.

TD.... that is the most uninformed and misguided pile of crap I have ever managed to read from you...

to be accused of child tampering is something that if aimed at you will stick for the rest of your life whether you are guilty or not.

One of my best friends dad was accused by my mates ex wife of tampering with his grandchild.... she accused him to get back at her ex and the accusation drove him to an early grave. The accusation was completely made up, but totally destroyed my mates dad

The guy who made these allegations against Lord McAlpine should not be allowed to get away with just saying soryy, oops I made a mistake because some copper showed me a picture 30 years ago and said it was McAlpine.... he should pay for the wrongful allegations...

I have absolutely no time for child molesters and unlike most of the soft sods on here, I would put them to death in the most painful manner possible; but absolute proof should be available before names are banded about.

As for Schofield, he won't be in his job much longer because regardless of whatever kangaroo court Cleo would like to sit on; you cannot go showing a list of names that you think may be child molesters on live TV....

baz yes i Do agree with you on that people like me and you and others it would stick. But people in power have the money and the means to show they are not. Most of us do not have the means no matter what we say or do it wil stick. but these people are in power and have money. I am talking about power here. these have Abuse their power and think because they have it its ok for them to do this

As you know us the public don’t even know if we live next door to one we are not allowed to know

but myself if I am Innocent I dont care what others think I would not be on Sex offenders Register or be on my CRB checks .... thats all that matter you will not or would be on it if your Innocent

baz

I have absolutely no time for child molesters and unlike most of the soft sods on here, I would put them to death in the most painful manner possible; but absolute proof should be available before names are banded about.

well put I like it but happy to say only one name as been put on here I think and as you know proof is coming in daily now

TD... maybe there is proof, maybe there is hearsay.... there may well be no doubt that the likes of Saville are guilty of some abuse; however you have to balance what is fact over what is just people coming forward to give a made up account of something that never happened.

Remember 9/11? Remember Tania Head? she was the woman who claimed to be a survivor of the Twin Towers collapse and then became the "leader" of the survivors group? She got there because people did not question enough before accepting what she was saying was fact..

There are people out there like the 9/11 woman, who love to say "they were there" that they too suffered... but in reality they are just attention seeking.

Jimmy Saville (or whatever daft name Cleo wants to call him) is not here to defend himself against any of this and that is open season to claim to be a victim. The guy who has accused Lord McAlpine may well have been a resident in some childrens home but whether he was ever abused needs to be fully established before any names are made public otherwise the whole sorry saga will become a pointless sham with people going on Sky News to claim that some long dead celebrity abused them; just to get a few minutes of fame and to feed their sad egos....

and then of course you have the ones who will go on Sky News or Newsnight to claim that some famous person; still living, abused them and that then is a very dangerous path and will lead to peoples' lives and reputations being destroyed in an instant

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Yorkshire Ripper backs Jimmy Savile in phone call in the sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/sun-exclusive/4628822/Yorkshire-Ripper-backs-Jimmy-Savile-in-phone-call.html#ooid=1oMTJvNjq718ocKM8ieP-wuJMtIxAhtJ

Click below to help strip Savile of his knighthood

click here

You maybe want to end this thread because you feel somewhat uncomfortable with it.

However the lid will not close on this Pandora's box for quite a while yet. In fact there is much more to come and I would predict that it will yet make parliament collapse like a house of cards before you see the last of it. Too many people on other forums etc., are discussing this whole sordid affair in a more positive way than some people are doing on here and are more determined than posters here that the government will act on information so freely available to them instead of covering up for their cronies in parliament and high office. Failure by the government to sort out this whole sorry sordid mess will result in anarchy. Mark my words!

P.S. Give all the red dots you wish. It will not make this affair go away.

• Upvote 1