Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

tara_dad

Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

2. 2. should we have a public inquiry into all not just savile

Who was expecting that? The dead thing called savile was taken in for questioning over the yorkshire ripper murders.

It doesn't stop there. The dead thing called savile regularly visited and talked with sutcliffe the ripper in broadmoor and they became friends.

John Stainthorpe, the retired detective who caught the ripper, said they were headed in the right direction and added that child abusers sometimes become child killers. I hasten to add, before someone thinks to point it out, that was not so with the the dead thing called savile.

It seems that ripper sutcliffe is defending his dead friend the thing called savile. No surprise there then.

On a more serious note the savile scandal has taken a twist when yesterday a top criminologist urged polce to consider the dead thing called savile as a suspect in historic cold cases of murders and missing people.

The dead thing called savile was secretly filmed after a Louis Theroux tv documentary in 2002, boasting about his brutal criminal past as a nightclub owner in Leeds.

Brandishing one of his trademark cigars, he hisses: "I mean, he was having a go to try and get a bit of salacious TV so of course I suddenly drop into Godfather mode. If he wants to die, he can die. He won't be the first that I've put away."

Detectives were asked to keep an open mind that he may have been telling the truth.

Who was expecting that? The dead thing called savile was taken in for questioning over the yorkshire ripper murders.

It doesn't stop there. The dead thing called savile regularly visited and talked with sutcliffe the ripper in broadmoor and they became friends.

John Stainthorpe, the retired detective who caught the ripper, said they were headed in the right direction and added that child abusers sometimes become child killers. I hasten to add, before someone thinks to point it out, that was not so with the the dead thing called savile.

It seems that ripper sutcliffe is defending his dead friend the thing called savile. No surprise there then.

I've been expecting it, based on a forum thread I have been reading.

It is suggested that Peter Sutcliffe did not commit all of the murders he was accused of but that the 'took the wrap' for Saville on a number of counts.

As a result of taking the blame, he went to Broadmoor, rather than a mainstream prison. Saville used to take him out for days when he was alive.

Saville has also been connected with the 'Bible John' murders, which took place in Glasgow in the 1960's. There is one photofit picture of Bible J that has an uncanny resemblance to Saville around the eyes.

He was working in Scotland, managing a dance hall for part of the time when the murders were taking place.

Then there's his connection with the Krays....... the list of things goes on and on. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Did Mr Savile ever live in Whitechapel , might as well make the most of these conspiracy theories , could do wonders for unsolved crime figures.

You and I both know that the dead thing called savile, even though old when it went to meet his friend shatan, is not old enough to be Jack the Ripper so really that is a stupid question to ask, eh what? :roll: