Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

tara_dad

Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

2. 2. should we have a public inquiry into all not just savile

That might be the way the justice system works in Egypt, guilty if enough people say you are but not in this country. Which might be why our justice system is respected in the World and the Egyptian system is not. Crowd justice is not justice it is Lynch mob hang em high justice.

You know zilch about the justice system in Egypt so you are unqualified to comment on it.

I see the Sharia Law justice demanded by the Islamists, in partnership with their Alky ada mates has forced the UK government to place a "Severe threat level" on British tourists travelling to Egypt; in particular Luxor, Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh...... that'll do wonders for the tourist trade and the Egyptian economy

• Downvote 1

Lmfao! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing :wink:

And you have little knowledge! :wink:

I am British I have an apartment in Cairo and go there often. I have experienced nothing but friendliness from the people there, who are always polite, humerous, welcoming, considerate and helpfull.

I feel no danger in Cairo

As for Sharm el Sheikh, I never go there cos it full of foreigners. :lol::lol: :

I'm sorry Cleo, I thought you new that the army are still the real power in Egypt, If I had known I would have let you down gently :wink:

Like I said, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. :wink:

And you have little knowledge. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The army is still in power.. Oh Oh Oh!

Is that why Momamed Morsi removed the self acclaimed Supreme Commander Tantawi from power? :wink:

Anyway, enough of Egypt, your ploy to change the subject from the thing called savile worked only momentarily - but nice try! :lol:

As for economy, if things get much worse in the Uk Egypt will be sending you aid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As you say you still have property over here Cleo which will be sold when you pop your clogs it might be in your best interest to sell it now and cut your ties with the UK all together eh what :wink:

No no Dizzy love, in the process of selling now. When we have sold the two vacant properties there will only be the house we gave to my sister and he can't touch that because it's no longer our property. eh what? :wink:

My ties with the uk will never be cut because I have family and friends there. :D

And Cleo you are British by birth my love and nothing can ever change that, don't forget there is nothing wrong with the country it's a green and beautiful island, it's only the idiots that are running it that ruin it, whatever political party.

• Upvote 2

Ploy :shock:

Your Knowledge of the Jimmy Saville comes from the media, as you are in Egypt doe it not?

My knowledge of the dead thing called savile comes via the same media routes that your knowledge does, TV, newspaper, magazines etc., does it not? I have not always been in Egypt but what difference does my location make, in your opinion? I read the same publications you do online, maybe even more. I receive information from family and friends. Now please don't try to tell me you knew the dead thing called savile personally ( it might just start rumours if you did try :wink:)

So you trust what the media say about Jimmy?

But when they talk about Egypt you don't :shock:

Funny that, don't you think :wink:

You were on first name terms eith the dead thing called savile. Hum.... That speaks volumes.

I trust what they say in this case because the people involved would be shouting loud and clear if they printed a word that wasn't correct! :wink: And anyway DROP the Egypt stuff because this thread is about the evil deeds of the dead thing called savile and by bringing Egypt into it it shows that you have nothing useful or of interest to add, indicating that you are losing the debate, eh what? Now be a good man and go back to your reading in a quiet corner, there's a love.

Oh no you don't!!! You got all the answer I gave and that is all you are getting. You shouldn't take it as a yes, just that I'm just so bored with you now. And I already told you that this thread is about the dead thing called salvile, who you appear more and more to admire, and not about Egypt. I'm through playing with you. Amin!