Disgraceful Behaviour.

algy

Tonights news showed Chelsea player Edan Hazard intentionally kick a ball boy in the ribs at tonights game with Swansea, if the ball boy was obstructing Hazard from retrieving the ball that was no excuse for his thugish behaviour, it amounted to nothing less than physical assault or GBH and in my opinion should be prosecuted for the incident.

Seems that Hazard lost patience as the ball boy, who is the son of Swansea director Martin Morgan, refused to hand over the ball after it had gone out of play for a goal-kick.

"Charlie Morgan, the ballboy in question, had posted on his Twitter account just hours before the game: "The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting"."

Hazard has stated he was merely trying to get the ball, and the boy apparantly was unhurt. The Police have said that they are taking no action, so a sending off seems sufficient, and the boy should get a clip round the ear..

Ball boy was deliberately slowing down play, Hazard over re-acted and then the ball boy simulated agony - both were in the wrong and have shook hands and moved on - now everyone else should follow suit.

Ball boy was deliberately slowing down play, Hazard over re-acted and then the ball boy simulated agony - both were in the wrong and have shook hands and moved on - now everyone else should follow suit.

As Cantona over reacted and got a very long ban from the game, shouldn't this guy get the same.

These footballers are role models for the impressionable young.

It doesn't matter whether the ball boy was in the wrong, it was up to the referee to add extra time, NOT for Hazard to go kicking him/the ball.

I think that is the second time in 10 years you have agreed with me!

Probably the second time in 10 years he's agreed with anyone!, Gary.

I'm with Peter on this one, too many of these highly paid footballers think they can do exactly what they want on and off the pitch.

Put em up against the wall and shoot em', I say. :angry:

I wouldn't lose any sleep over the incident. Apparantly the spoiled brat is heir to a fortune who loves the high life and he got the postition of ballboy cos daddy is on the board of directors. He had previously tweeted that he was called upon to be a ballboy at the game, he had previously 'retired', and would be a time waster in action. He knows he was at least partially to blame for the incident, which is why he later apologised to Hazard and declined to take further action. It's doubtful that Hazard actually kicked him in the ribs. He claimed that he was trying to kick the ball from under him. All the writhing and grimacing was an act and he wasn't actually injured.