Today's news

asperity

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope that we are not going to be treated with endless reports of every kick and punch it makes in the womb, or endless reams of what he/she will be named and what title will be bestowed upon him/her and where he/ she will most likely be educated etc., etc.,.

Ok so the Duches of Cambridge is pregnant, well what do you know? So are millions of other women worldwide.

Ok so the duchess of Cambridge is pregnant. Please, let the next report be the Duchess of Cambridge has given birth. :huh:

:lol::lol:

It must be awful though to have only just announced the happy event to family and friends because you feel crap and have to go into to hospital but to then have have all the press and the words eyes suddenly on you in an instant wanting to know every little detail such as when and how was baby conceived (yeah right like that's important as we all know 'how' it happens) and how many times you puke, what you are wearing and endless pictures to spot what they hope is the the first little glimpse the little happy 'bump' growing.

I guess all that comes with the 'job' though.

I feel sorry for them to be honest but Kate could always punch a few of the annoying Paparazzi stalkers in the nuts and blame it on her hormones :wink::lol:

Well, as I have posted many times before, would you prefer good headlines to disaster ones? Many people are very interested in this royal birth - it's virtually the only time my wife looks up from her knitting at news-time.

Think it's something most mothers can relate to.

Happy days

Couldn't agree more Harry.... much rather read about this than some religious nutters trying to take their once great ancient and later holiday destination of a country back to the dark ages and replacing one tyrannical dictator with another who just happens to wear a different colour hat.....

Couldn't agree more Harry.... much rather read about this than some religious nutters trying to take their once great ancient and later holiday destination of a country back to the dark ages and replacing one tyrannical dictator with another who just happens to wear a different colour hat.....

He doesn't wear a hat. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: