Is this really any of his employer's business

Nick Tessla

From the other site

"BRIDGEWATER High School teacher Robert Glew has been suspended after appearing naked on the home page of a naturist website.

The nude picture of the head of modern languages is currently being investigated by education bosses at Warrington Borough Council. "

If he turned up naked at school then fair enough, but otherwise then it is none of the business of the school or the council's business.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well to be honest, I think if it had stayed in his own home then no, nothing to do with the school but because he is a teacher of kids as young as 11 and has a liking for getting naked and being photographed and then having the picture splattered all over the internet; that is a different matter altogether

Probably all very innocent, but the man is a fool if he thinks that he can be a teacher and a published naturist at the same time!

• Upvote 2

I agree that what he does in his spare time is upto him but like already said he's been pretty stupid for having his picture on the home age of such a website considering his job and the 'rules'.

I wonder who spotted his picture though and reported him....and also why were they looking :wink:

• Upvote 1

He was in the picture along with several other members of the organisation off which he is a member. it apparently shows them running into the sea naked.

So how many others from the picture have been "publicly exposed"( no pun intended).

As I understand it,it is a picture on the home page of the naturist website and was probably just taken as a snapshot and used to show the joys of naturism or the facilities and such provided at that particular location.

Now the next thing is who accessed this site and recognised the person involved, and for what purpose did they access the website. Were they looking to become members or were they already members looking for details of naturist holidays.

:unsure: My investigative impulse would not let me rest until I found what looks like it could be the picture in question. If it is the one then all I can say is that everyone in the picture should have covered themselves. Not a decent body amongst them. :cry:

Seems like the said teacher is not very popular with his pupils. They don't rate him very highly. In fact they couldn't rate him much less.

• Upvote 1