No more Old Warrington Quiz Photos!.

algy

:cry::cry: Algy, it wont be as much fun on here now.

Thanks for all the ones you have uploaded as it must have taken you a lot of effort and time. I've enjoyed every minute and they have been fascinating to see and frustrating at times too :D

Maybe once the rain and snow comes you'll have time to do some more :lol::wink:

On the plus side... perhaps I'll get some jobs done now as I wont be enticed by your quizz topics, unless PJ starts posting more of his too of course.

I was just about to upload this under your quiz photo which showed the tunnel and stream at Lumb Brook (seen to the left of the fence on this picture) but I think I'll put it here to make the topic more Algy like :wink: I wonder what year it was painted and who did it. Maybe it was the same person who did the one of Ackers Pit and the cottages.

I think it's rather nice.

lumbbrookbridgewatercanalpaining-1.jpg

Thanks again for all the fun Algy :D:D:D:D

Thanks to all of you for taking part, "no show without Punch" as they say, I have really enjoyed taking part and I shall post a some of the old photos that we haven't seen on here in due course, probably find time to join in some of the other posts now.:wink::D :grin: :D

Algy This site will not be the same but many thanks for your quizies they had me thinking for some time ...Do you have any photos of barges on the Bridgewater canal or steam packets..cheers art.

Arty, I shall have to search through some of my old cd's, I'm sure I have some but I think they may be of the Runcorn area.

Arty, I shall have to search through some of my old cd's, I'm sure I have some but I think they may be of the Runcorn area.

Algy thats fine..we are putting on a model boat display at Runcorn Town Hall shortly Manchester Ship Canal and Bridgewater Canal Theme and I would like to put a few photos as a background for the display I have plenty MSC but very few Bridgewater canal photos.. many thanks arty.

Algy, me old elasticated garter, have pity! I'm already suffering withdrawal symtoms. First page I used to turn to whenever I logged in was your Where in Warringtons!

Aw! really sorry Cleo, but I wish you wouldn't keep saying words like "garter" me' imagination works overtime. :blink::oops::D

:wink: Imagine this algy, I'm wearing my blue and white lacey garter with a bunch of little red roses on the front. But I'm not wearing any stockings! :lol::lol::lol:

I have just rung 999 or is 101 for the ambulance :oops::wink:

Were going to get reprimanded of Dizzy for wandering off topic :blink:

Not a confession until I start doing it Peter. I'm not that old or boring yet you know :P:lol:

Compared to most of you I'm still a teenager, so you may do well to remember that :lol:

(ie just ignore me and give me some slack as I will grow up one day and may start to behave then :wink: )

I bloody well did !!! :P:lol:

PS Cleo ... "bless her cotton socks"??.. flippin' heck what are you trying to say :unsure: You'll have me down as wearing pinnies, sleeping with curlers in my hair and starching my other half's undies next :shock::lol:

Oh what a vision that conjures up! You really will have algy trembling with excitement with that one! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry algy, just joking. :wink: