No more Old Warrington Quiz Photos!.

algy

The smell of germoline is lovely Cleo, there must be something seriously wrong with you if you don't like it :lol:

TCP reminds me of old people and that is nice in an odd way too. If we are not careful Victor will be posting telling us of his love of vaseline and his wish for chapped legs. :lol:

I'm saying no more......

yes I am... errrm no I'm not :lol:

What's that really strong stuff for sore muscles? Funny story about my brother when he used to do his kickboxing. Very sore muscles one night so he rubbed that on his legs then went for a shower. I guess it must have still been on his hands as he cleaned his danglies and he said he didn't know which was worse, the fact that he had uncontrollable screams or the pain from his 'bits' :oops::lol:

:lol::lol: I was going to mention bunion cream and germoline but thought that was taking it a bit too far.

I'm sure if we carry on Algy will give up and start posting his photo quizes again Cleo to keep us quiet. What do you recon ? :wink:

Just got back from the Ossie' the Doctor said I'd imagined it all and that I should go home ave' some Bromide in me' cocoa and lie down in a dark place, til' the image disappeared. :shock::D

What a thing to wake up to. I will be wandering around all day now wondering if dizzy is a stunt double for Nora Batty, how much of cleo can be concealed by three feather dusters and a pair of sandals,cringing at the thought of fiery jack and where not to apply it and finally trying my best not to think about victors thighs and vaseline.

Wintergreen was the smell that used be predominant around the elderly relatives at this time of year. (strange things was that after about three minutes you could not smell it as the receptors in the nose tended to shut down and ytour eyes would stop watering) :twisted:

You must have lived a sheltered life if you don't know about the feathered dusters algy! :wink::lol:

shipships are sandals.

Thanks to you two 'ravers'

Asked the missus what I should do with this feather duster and thanks to you two 'ravers' I spent the last two hours dusting the sodding skirting's and dado rails, last time I ask for your advice. :wink::blink: