Pink Ladies Taxis

LaurenM

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Taxi companies are goverend by the local autorties to a certain degree.

Hackney Carriages

*Price - goverend by the council

*MOT - 2 a year by council

*Driver - tested for knowledge of area, CRB checked, by police and council

*insurance - monitered by council ensure correct cover

Private Hire Vehicle

*same as hackney carriage apart from price which is goverened by company

Pink Ladies

*Price - What ever?

*MOT - by who ever?

*Driver - Could be anybody? (not all criminals are male)

*Insurance - anything?

i would prefer my daughter come home with a council involved vehicle and a police checked driver. Wouldn't You??????

As for the accidents i know of one and they treated their driver unfairly.

hi every one tara as just told me about the new site so still in her name but this is her dad !!!!! who said o my god then here we go !!!!!

nice to see this subject is still going a long.... `see what i said way back`

nice to see others got the message after all but i am sorry to say that nothing as still been done about the pink ladys stil braking the law and getting away with it but most of all putting the public in danger yes i do say danger .

no one is saying there is no room for them only they should work and act within the law as it stands now.

but the public would put children and young people in a car as that what your doing they are not a taxi or Ph just a normal car do you know if they are insured for one or they have been check to make sure they have not a police record.

unlike the PH and taxi`s in warrington who have to pay the council to have the above done so they can work.

but its nice to see that people in this town do not care as long its looks good and pink ladys say its ok THEY MUST BE RIGHT SO LETS PUT TEENAGERS, WIFES, MOTHERS, CHILDREN, IN THERE CARS.

you may as well tell your childrren to just thumd a lift home from a starager.

Joanna wrote

i would prefer my daughter come home with a council involved vehicle and a police checked driver. Wouldn't You??????

Well Joanna, go right ahead, we all have freedom of choice, and we don't force any of our members use us, but still and always they do. Maybe you'll remember your statement, when she's late home or phones you to say her taxi hasn't turned up

welcome back "Tara's Dad"

did you just copy and paste your last posting from previous date?

As you lot keep harping on, the cars are pink, and EXTREMELY visible, if we did not act and work within the law, don't you think someone would act on it? Yes they would, however we are within the law, GET OVER IT.

As you lot keep harping on, the cars are pink, and EXTREMELY visible, if we did not act and work within the law, don't you think someone would act on it? Yes they would, however we are within the law, GET OVER IT.

Glad to see you still coming out fighting from your corner P 'n P :D:wink:

Got no idea how PL's have still manage to remain unlicensed, guess you have some good solicitors or legal advisors eh?

As you say if you were not currently trading within the law because of your pink cars you'd be sitting ducks should 'someone' want to stop you all :shock::D

Perhaps in time others will follow in your footsteps and then they too can cut out the hefty payments associated with taxi/private hire running costs and legislation which do seem rather OTT.

One thing that springs to mind is leasing vehicles and getting standard 'fleet' insurance for company employees (I think you only need about 4 vehicles to be classed as a fleet).

here we go again Nope they are not working within the law how many time do we have to say this as you know the police will not act at this stage and nor will the council as would you want them to use tax payers money to go to court ? we know the council have no back-bone but things are going to change on this matter trust me .

i do not know where you are get the so call idea They are working within the law. Why you think you are up on all the details on this matter can you show us the fact that they are within the law. I have shown number of times on here they are not so you show me where they are working within the law . Other than the police have not acted yet or the council

How its seam, not so long ago when they first came out on the unsuspecting world. With the wonderful in your face publicity of ?all Warrington taxi driver where rapists? and unfit to take people home but they where?. Speaking of home so did a lot of other poor people also lost homes remember that How soon we forget. So if they are capable of doing that what make you think they are safe? Because they say so! now come on do you really believe that !!!!. `Hay yes I bet you do`

but now who unfit to take people home.

One thing going for the ph and taxi in Warrington is they are safe and are licensed and work within the law

this is from TD steve not tara as i have to be nice to gary to get my password for my name

this is from TD steve not tara as i have to be nice to gary to get my password for my name

No you don't have to be nice to me - hell will freeze over first - I just need your new email address so your account can be reactivated and you can be sent a new password only you will have access to!

TD Steve wrote

"here we go again Nope they are not working within the law how many time do we have to say this as you know the police will not act at this stage and nor will the council as would you want them to use tax payers money to go to court ? we know the council have no back-bone but things are going to change on this matter trust me ". Unquote

Trust you, I don't think so. You've just maligned the police and the council and no matter how much the cost the law is the law and if we were breaking it, there WOULD be reprisals.

If you'd read previous pages (which you obviously haven't) you'd know "I get the idea we're legal" because I am a Pink Lady and youv'e shown ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on here, except an inept command of the English language