Pink Ladies Taxis

LaurenM

Think we can all safely say that PL's ARE still trading and for whatever reason they do NOT need their plates or to comform with the new legislation. Strange as the new laws were supposed to close the loophole they were trading under according to WBC :D

I'm sure you'd get away with it and WBC would be sympathetic :D

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the system of crb checks car testing etc needs to be in place for everyone. im the first to winge at fees going up but the rules and regs are there for a reason to protect the customer and the protect the trade in one way or another so i cant see why they cant tow the line the same as the rest of us( its not the trades fault they cant sell there brand else where without some paperwork, which is what they want to do)

when you and everyone of your "female friendly drivers" are BADGED,PLATED and INSURED to carry FARE PAYING PASSENGERS you can then accuse me of "still rattling on" because until then you are guilty of breaking every single local authority bylaw and ignoring the recent change in government legislation regarding section 75(please see below to refresh your memory).

link 1 or

link 2

So why did the laws change?

Was it that a hand full of ph/taxi firms saw PL where making money on there patch with such a good idea.

Then thought wait a min if the can run legally like that then maybe be we can, Then some bright spark told the local councils that they aint bothering with them and they are going to become a private members club as well.

So the all the councils thought S**t we are going to lose so much money if all the cab firms do this.

So they all loby central goverment to change the laws.

So there we have it in my opinion the only people to blame are the local councils and the taxi firms up and down the country (not just here in warrington).

Before anyone asks no i dont drive a cab but many years ago i did (newtown cars).

Plus maybe the taxi trade in warrington wouldnt be so bad if there were less hackney cars comming into the town off the m62.

Its so funny that when the council and police and the dole people do there checks on the local taxis you see these white cabs fleeing on to the M62 :o .

barry eaton or phil barnes will give anyone the information as to pink ladies legal status . i would ask any customers of pink ladies to phone them up before using this service.there are plenty of legal lic taxis and private hire services in warrington and would recommend using them untill pink ladies play the game and test their cars and drivers the way the LAW says they should be.

thank you