Pink Ladies Taxis

LaurenM

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From TD steve not tara

so pink....... in other word No i can not Explain on why they are breaking the law! So all you can come back with is to attack the way I put things! Is that all you can come back with no facts? on the post to say they are not breaking the law! Only the way I spell and use grammar ?? ?It hurts the truth? how sad hay no facts at all !!!!!

I have given you the facts of law as they stand what more do you need its pink lady?s who are braking the law and putting the public and passage?s at risk. not me

from TD steve

How about asking some questions from the the taxi team ..`O` forgot only want to answer them that think pink ladies are good and do not know the facts that they braking the law.

the above should give you something to have a go at spelling and grammer. pitty you do not answer the questions others ask !!! never mind i think we should ask them whom did lose there homes to ask pink ladys something..................... hold on just thought that did not happen did it! just like they are working within the law.......... but facts and the truth is " THEY ARE BRAKENG THE LAW JUST BECOUSE NO ONE AS ACTED YET MEANS NOTHING I THANK YOU" :P

love for the pink ladys to take me to court on th matter come on we are all waiting .....

I've not got lost, I don't log on every night. (I know I've said that before)

I think Steve wants me to ask taxi team some questions but I can't think what? Any idea's?

Steve, you've been away for sometime, why don't you go back and read from when I first started posting, I've answered just about every question put to me, (several times) I'm not about to start over just for you.

I'm sorry I attacked your spelling and grammer, but honestly, I could'nt help myself. What has someone losing their home got to do with us? And why on earth should we take you to court? You're not really making much sense.

Dismayed, we do have a wheelchair adapted car, it's the green one.

Bill, if you want an answer to your question, you should contact Tina or Andrea, I'm pleading the fifth. It's not that I don't trust you, but you've been quite disparaging to us sometimes, (not that the others have'nt ), I'm only one of the drivers and I can't and won't answer questions that I feel may turn around and bite me.

That's no problem I understand your situation. But just to clarify my position.

I agree with the principal and ideals of your company in attempting to provide a much needed service for women but I don't condone a refusal to comply with the law.

I sincerly hope there is a positive outcome to this whole saga.

Bill :)

Pink'n'Proud thanks to you i am in the middle Of working on the matter of the pink ladies and I must say with out your help I would not have bothered but watch this space. In the mean time ask the pink ladies have they got their court date yet from the council. Now that a shock to every one isn?t it. come on tell every one :lol:

call back on the other post monday night you will see on here letter going in to the council taxi licensing office, Chief of police. The highways inspectors The Taxi Union and Private Hire union. Business in the filed of taxis. With question on a public big safety issue to get help with information and the facts and views for the public to see on this matter and what action is going to be taken plus taxi drivers views,

All this as been done and I have to give a big thanks and credit to Pink'n'Proud for this without the push from Pink'n'Proud it would never have been done so we all would like to thank you. so don?t for get to look back on monday

Are pink ladys cars breaking the law? in Question Time

Slightly inebriated gentleman flags down a taxi, taxi takes him to Bank Quay, money chandes hands. Lawful practice? Not for a Pink lady vehicle, failed on three counts:- flagged down, picked up a male non member and took payment.

Pink'n'Proud thanks to you i am in the middle Of working on the matter of the pink ladies and I must say with out your help I would not have bothered but watch this space. In the mean time ask the pink ladies have they got their court date yet from the council. Now that a shock to every one isn?t it. come on tell every one :lol:

call back on the other post monday night you will see on here letter going in to the council taxi licensing office, Chief of police. The highways inspectors The Taxi Union and Private Hire union. Business in the filed of taxis. With question on a public big safety issue to get help with information and the facts and views for the public to see on this matter and what action is going to be taken plus taxi drivers views,

All this as been done and I have to give a big thanks and credit to Pink'n'Proud for this without the push from Pink'n'Proud it would never have been done so we all would like to thank you. so don?t for get to look back on monday

Are pink ladys cars breaking the law? in Question Time

(in best Captain Kirk voice)

"bridge to engineering. Scotty we appear to have a problem with the universal translator"

EAGLE

If you were close enough to see money change hands, you were close enough to get the registration number of the vehicle. Did you? If you did, what was it? All our vehicles can be and are tracked, those records are retained.

This incident has already been reported, and NONE of our vehicles were in the vicinity at that time. However, there is another company who have pink cars, they're called JR's and they operate in Leigh, they are "taxi's" and can be flagged, though they should'nt be operating in Warrington. Did you even read the logo on the side, or did you just see the very pink car and jump to conclusions.

JRs are mostly "private hire" not "Taxis" .

i have seen your "drivers" take cash at least 3 times. one driver was reported to WBC as she took a man who flagged her down at the hospital and she charged him ?5.00 to bq station (he give her ?10.00 and she give him ?5.00 change). so dont tell me your not running a form of private hire service, even one that drivers take flaggers and then rips them off. i see your club is in court very soon . lets see if the court decided if you are running a private hire office

lets see now !!!!!!!!!!!! how you work

1 people phone and book

2 you send a car to pick them up

3 the car take them from point a to b

4 the customer get charged for going from point a to b

i think that sounds like "private Hire"