New website coming very soon

Gary

All being well a new responsive version of warrington-worldwide will go live sometime tomorrow (Wednesday.)

Responsive means it will work a lot better on your mobile phones.

It has been many months in the making and planning and will include all the content from the past 15 years.

We have been doing double the work load to ensure it is in tandem with the existing site.

I am sure it will get a mixed response as some of us don't like change - but it has been necessary to move with the times.

It will be much more image focused but will still have all your local news as it happens.

We will also be reintroducing the comment facility under stories.

The forum will be staying the same for now.

It will take us a while to get used to everything so apologies in advance should any little gremlins raise their heads. :ph34r:

Feedback from those who I have shown it to is mostly favourable - especially with a younger audience - thumbs up from my daughters!!! 8)

Sounds good and I like change :D  Great that the comment facility is coming back under news stories too.

I don't use my mobile phone for internet stuff though cos mines naff.... can someone get me a new one please :D   #feelingexcited

:lol: :lol: I can't believe I'm actually admitting to this but I thought it was Wednesday tomorrow  (well it would have been today now in my world as its 12.46am) so I haven't actually looked at the main page again since mid morning and I was so looking forward to getting up in the morning and seeing it all.  Oh dear and not good I know, sorry Gary :oops::lol:

I guess I'd better look now and postpone my beauty sleep :blink:

Very posh and looks really good :D    I wondered where all the other news stories were at first but then clicked on the red NEWS word and they all came up. 

Great that the news story comment facility is back too but may not be immediately obvious to people that it is at the moment until some start to comment.  

Roll on tomorrows news ha ha