The fall of the Windsors ?

Observer II

Watch this space Obs/Asp.  This I an actual Jason Bourne situation.   Unbelievable elite corruption, no way Epstein committed suicide.   Lots of photos of Prince Andrew with underage girls, Bill Clinton took over 150 flights on Epstein's private jet, two Epstein guards just arrested for falsifying records.    It's now become obvious that Epstein made all of his money from blackmail, funny how suicide gets everyone off the hook when he could have used that blackmail to prevent a conviction.  Apparently, Prince Andrew is a possible pedophile!   That should knock the Queen's  Ascot hat askew !

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Stallard12 said:

Watch this space Obs/Asp.  This I an actual Jason Bourne situation.   Unbelievable elite corruption, no way Epstein committed suicide.   Lots of photos of Prince Andrew with underage girls, Bill Clinton took over 150 flights on Epstein's private jet, two Epstein guards just arrested for falsifying records.    It's now become obvious that Epstein made all of his money from blackmail, funny how suicide gets everyone off the hook when he could have used that blackmail to prevent a conviction.  Apparently, Prince Andrew is a possible pedophile!   That should knock the Queen's  Ascot hat askew !

Not a fan of the royals.

Being friends with Epstain after his conviction is questionable but the powers that rule us must have known about it and allowed it to continue. If asked were I was in 2001 I would have no idea, I look back on my photos from that time and there are a few people I can not remember, Andy must have met far more people then I. However he was also I guessing minded so there must be records were he was?

As for the photos, where? I have seen one and at 17 she wasn't under age.

I am a little confused so someone intelligent might explain things to me.

The girls who says she was brought into prostitution (I forget her name) says she met Andy in a night club in London and later had sex that night, so why are they demanding he goes to America to face a grilling, if he has done anything wrong he should be interviewed by the British authorities?

Does Andy have diplomatic immunity in the USA?

• 1 month later...

Well yes, according to one of the Labour party wannabees, which I found a bit surprising.

Personally, I reckon if they want to distance themselves from the royal family and become financially independent, then they should organise their own security, at least while outside the country. 

Bill :)

We will have to pay for their security outside the country in order to make sure that it is reliable. The effects on this country and its foreign policy of one of the Royal Family being kidnapped abroad do not bear thinking about. Terrorists do not count the value of their acts in money and to fight terrorism we have to think like them.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Confused52 said:

one of the Royal Family being kidnapped abroad do not bear thinking about.

I’m sure they’ll be discussing this very point at their meeting today. Given the strong public opinion, it wouldn’t surprise me if the Queen tells Harry to get this right because one isn’t going to be seen bailing anyone out.

Bill :)