Bored in birchwood

Purplekali

Hi

I'm new to this forum. I've lived in Warrington for 5 years but admittedly have never really engaged with the community. I'd like to get involved or find something fun and intersting to do. Does anyone know of any good groups or activities, something a little bit different?

I'm 35 yr old female, married no kids

Thanks!

Hi PK

Well you''ve just done something to get involved with a group by posting here. I know it's not exactly what you meant but it's a start and no doubt someone here will have something to suggest. Meanwhile, have a look around and maybe get more involved here.

Bill :)

Hi! PK, welcome to the madhouse, you certainly shouldn't be bored on here as theres usually some type of pointless rant going on, don't take any notice though, in the short time I've been a member I haven't seen any blood spilled, yet!. seriously try and become involved and post or reply, too many folk join then sit back and don't bother, unfortunately if everyone did that the forum would cease to exist. :wink::D

Hiya Purplekali and like already said... welcome to the madhouse forum. :lol:

Wolfie 'planking' ??   :lol:  :lol:  OMG please tell me you are not still trying that   :P

Looking forward to reading more replies on here about some fun and interesting things to do in Warrington and I might just be joining up too  8)  :lol:    

Before this topic rambles off into the mists of irrelevance, may I suggest that you have a good think about what sort of activity you would enjoy either taking part in or organising and then see if you can drum up some support from the members on here to join in.

Could be anything you want, from aardvark breeding to zebra rustling, well maybe not those but who knows.

Hope you do continue to contribute and try to take all comments with a pinch of salt as topics on here do tend to go so far astray that you would think that they had been written using a sat nav.

Well that didn't take long! you lot have probably scared the poor girl off, she probably thought she had joined a madhouse, poor PK, such a nice lady as well. :roll:

Oooh I hope we haven't. 

I was just waiting to read her replies about what sort of things she might be looking for and what her interests were then I was going to try and find out if there was anything around here.