American embassy in Libya

wolfie

Tut tut your language is getting naughty this week Cleo and you are forgetting your *'s. I'll change them for you if you like but if you're bored it will give you something to do :wink:

I'm bored too cos I can't get my sons guitar and boxing glove into a lightbulb. Anyway......

What sort of plane was it and why was flying so low ? :shock:

:wink: Reminds me of the time my brother was lying on a sun lounger half asleep enjoying the sun on his caravan decking. An RAF fighter suddenly jet flew though the valley so low that is scared the living daylights out of him and threw himself off the lounger and quite literally 'hit the deck' :lol:

we are going to be in so much trouble now PJ... but in for a penny in for a pound. Here's my 1st attempt but it's naff around the edges and my reflection on the glass is naff too so I'm going to start again :lol:

1stattempt_zpse6ccbd25.jpg

Maybe we should move them both to the photo section though in a bit :lol:

:lol: I should have done it straight away cos Baz's weren't there before I hit submit and yep it would be a pain now (actually no it wouldn't as it's only clicks of a button). The other topic wouldn't make much sense though now :lol:

Sometimes it's good to take a topic off on a complete tangent though eh? :wink:

Clever clogs :lol::wink: That's good but only criticism is that's not actually one of my sons guitars (it needs to be preferably be a black Ibanez, or a black and white Peavy Raptor will suffice (can't remember all the others he's got) oh and an everlast glove. My other half had to stand outside with the glove on a long pole pointing towards the sun and blue skies and he looked a right muppet :lol:

All this just because I found spare clip frames and his walls look bare :lol:

Actually I might start a new topic now....

Just one small point (me being chief pedant and all that) but Ian Smith was PM of Southern Rhodesia who declared UDI in the 60's. The Reverend Ian Paisley was (is?) a Protestant Minister of the Church in Northern Ireland, who wouldn't be at all amused by being called a Catholic :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just one small point (me being chief pedant and all that) but Ian Smith was PM of Southern Rhodesia who declared UDI in the 60's. The Reverend Ian Paisley was (is?) a Protestant Minister of the Church in Northern Ireland, who wouldn't be at all amused by being called a Catholic :shock: :shock: :shock:

I bet Mrs Paisley's called him worse than that! :wink::D :grin: