American embassy in Libya

wolfie

Shame, I preferred the idea of Buddhism over many others.

Just the Quakers so far then?

Anyone who feels it's justified to kill/maim or humiliate another in the defence/promotion of a faith in some kind of sky pixie seems a bit mad to me.

I'll only change my mind on this if I end up in some kind of HELL!

Don't think I will though.

I think you will find its the Muslims trying for autonomy in Burma, Obs, And their is no more trouble in Sri Lanka as the Tamil Tigers are now dead Tamil Tigers, So bringing peace,tranquility and Karma back to the Country. :D

We could learn alot about the eradication of Terrorists from the Buddists in Sri Lanka

Seems some people think it is great sport to mock Islam and Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him). But those same 'brave' people are beset with fear and go into hiding when they realise the wrath of the muslim world is far greater than their mockery and abuse of the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). Cowards!

No smiting being done by me. I will just leave it upto the fanatic muslims to do the smiting. However, having seen the said film with all it's disgusting filth, lies and blasphemy, I understand the wrath being displayed and would never condemn the muslims for wreaking their wrath upon those responsible for the making of same film, who happen to be Egyptian Christians (so called) in exile in the usa, and those that have allowed them to make it.

I understand the wrath being displayed and would never condemn the muslims for wreaking their wrath upon those responsible

In some way I could possibly understand and agree with that sentiment, but unfortunately it never stops there, it always involves innocent people. Like fugs said this has nothing to do with any country's government