Rotary Oktoberfest

Gary

As one of the main sponsors of this year's Oktoberfest at the Parr Hall we have some free tickets for our readers.

Anyone aged over 18 who is interested in a free ticket please drop me a line.

You will be able to collect the free tickets from 5.30pm at the Parr Hall on Thursday and I will leave your name on the door.

If you can't make it on Thursday and would prefer to go on Friday or Saturday we will leave them on the door for you.

THIS Thursday?

If so cannot make it as will be at dominmos (not the pizza place but the game)

Friday I have to be at a presentation night as I managed to win a trophy at bowls.

Saturday will be recovering from Thursday and Friday.

Sunday an early night as I have to up at six to walk the dog before work.:cry: :cry: :cry:

As one of the main sponsors of this year's Oktoberfest at the Parr Hall we have some free tickets for our readers.

Anyone aged over 18 who is interested in a free ticket please drop me a line.

You will be able to collect the free tickets from 5.30pm at the Parr Hall on Thursday and I will leave your name on the door.

If you can't make it on Thursday and would prefer to go on Friday or Saturday we will leave them on the door for you.

Gutted I can't go. You and Paul have a drink for me.

I think I may just wander down that way tonight to sample a few of the beers on offer but if I do, I'll be sticking to the ones that don't make you fall over. :D

Bill :)

There will be a free ticket on the door with your name on it!

Well thank you kind sir! I assume you'll be gracing the establishment with your presence then?

Bill :)

PS

Looked all over the door btw but couldn't find any ticket. Inside I couldn't find anyone I knew except Baz and Tracy so it was a very early night for me.