Relive the memories

Gary

Good solid performance and result by the Wire last night. Im not gonna go overboard though.

The most pleasing aspect for me is the fact we were able to back up after a very tough game against Hull KR only a few days ago.

I fear for us against Leeds next saturday though as it appears we may have picked up a few more injuries to the likes of Morley, Anderson and Atkins.

A win against Leeds next week and we are surely one of the favourites for the GF in October.

Good solid performance and result by the Wire last night. Im not gonna go overboard though.

The most pleasing aspect for me is the fact we were able to back up after a very tough game against Hull KR only a few days ago.

I fear for us against Leeds next saturday though as it appears we may have picked up a few more injuries to the likes of Morley, Anderson and Atkins.

A win against Leeds next week and we are surely one of the favourites for the GF in October.

Leeds are not exactly setting the world on fire :roll:

Obviously no remorse for your prediction, nor a message to Tony for doubting his team? :roll::wink:

I am very happy that I got it wrong.

Like I said above I was very impressed that we were able to produce a performance like that after such a short turn around from the very tough encounter against Hull KR.

If you recall, my prediction of defeat was based on the fact that we had had a tougher previous game than saints and a shorter turn around. It was no slight on the team or Tony Smith so no apology is due.

Will be taking your 11 PLUS soon then Peter.

More seriously, I like Riley as a player but don't think he is quite big enough and strong enough - as yet?

Happy days

Good point Harry, I think barring injuries Riley is going to be struggling to get a first team place.

IMO young Rhys Evans looked alot classier in his cameo on friday than Riley has ever done. If I were smith I would have Evans in before Riley.

Good point Harry, I think barring injuries Riley is going to be struggling to get a first team place.

IMO young Rhys Evans looked alot classier in his cameo on friday than Riley has ever done. If I were smith I would have Evans in before Riley.

I agree - I thought Evans looked the part - seemed strong and athletic with good feet. I'd give him a run out instead of either Riley or Blythe.