Share photo's with you all

algy

Went on walkabout this morning with the old 'Browny Box camera' and fixed a few images on the celluloid, conditions were dire along the Bridgewater, at first I thought don't let me fall in as I can't swim but then looked at the ice thickness then realised I can't skate either, anyhow much to the disappointment of her in doors made it back safely.

Please don't be to critical.

P1000207.jpg

P1000210.jpg

P1000211.jpg

P1000220.jpg

P1000222.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I cropped slightly is the Holly berries, the Rowan berries I just focussed in, it's a new camera to me a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 it's as simple or complicated as you want to make it, I keep it simple, the one program I find indispensible is ACDSee Pro v3 what you can't do with that is not worth doing.

The only one I cropped slightly is the Holly berries, the Rowan berries I just focussed in, it's a new camera to me a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 it's as simple or complicated as you want to make it, I keep it simple, the one program I find indispensible is ACDSee Pro v3 what you can't do with that is not worth doing.

Excellent camera choice and with one of the best lenses in the world, no wonder you take well framed shots.

I got my better half a Lumix, not looked back since, easy to use, especially with the Ai function :wink:

A friend of mine has the Panasonic Lumix G.

Brilliant camera. Does owt bar make a brew.

Nice piccies I like the holly one as well. It stands out from the others which are also good.

There was a lovely sky tonight with lots of colours, just before 4pm. Didn't have my camera though.

Here's a tip, you may already know?

Using your your Lumix scene settings, choose sunset mode, then take a shot of the sky either very early morning/late afternoon and see the contrast, you should see deep reds in your photo.

Lovely photo Peter you must have approached her very slowly.

Heres three I managed to take this morning unfortunatlely left & bottom side I caught the window frame, thats why they are blurred I suppose I could crop it out .

P1000255.jpg

P1000256.jpg

P1000257.jpg

Dizz how long before we gum the system up with all our photos?. :?

Algy what are you like :lol::lol::lol: :wink:

Do you want me to add them again for you or if you want to post it in your own name on the other thread just 'edit' your own post on this one... COPY the content then PASTE it into a new post on the other thread.

Doesn't really matter though as it's keeping us all awake having more than one thread to read and you did start this one first :wink::lol:

Fantastic photos .... very impressed... love the bottom one with the berry in it's beak (what sort of camera did you say you have again :shock::oops::lol:) :D

Yep... Algys pictures were so good it made me wonder. Similar spec as mine but Algy is obviously far better at taking photos :D:lol:

Must admit after all htese photos I really fancy a big posh all singing, all dancing Digital SLR now :oops: Where's that lottery ticket :wink: