My Last Post.

Bill

Sorry to disappoint anyone but maybe only for a while. :)

I have to go into hospital on Friday for surgery on my arm and that’ll mean I’ll be in plaster for a few weeks.

It’s my right arm and I’m right-handed so things are going to be a bit tricky. I’ve had over two years practicing how to do things with my left hand (yes there’s a joke in there somewhere) but I’m not sure how I’ll get on trying to type.

Fingers crossed if it all works out, I can finally get back to doing all my usual sporting activities. 😉

Bill 😊

good luck with the surgery Bill...💪

remember if they have to replace the whole hand make sure they get the right one......🤚...🤔........🙆‍♂️

You could always use the voice typing on your phone, just don't swear when the predictive text cuts in.....🤫

On 4/20/2022 at 9:32 AM, Bill said:

Sorry to disappoint anyone but maybe only for a while. :)

I have to go into hospital on Friday for surgery on my arm and that’ll mean I’ll be in plaster for a few weeks.

It’s my right arm and I’m right-handed so things are going to be a bit tricky. I’ve had over two years practicing how to do things with my left hand (yes there’s a joke in there somewhere) but I’m not sure how I’ll get on trying to type.

Fingers crossed if it all works out, I can finally get back to doing all my usual sporting activities. 😉

Bill 😊

Good luck Bill - I am sure you can type with one finer left handed - Let us know you are ok when you can.

On 4/23/2022 at 12:15 PM, Bill said:

Me looking a bit glum at the prospect of seven weeks of trying to do everything left-handed until the cast comes off but hey ho, if it fixes my dodgy wrist then it’ll be worth it.

arm.jpg

Lets see who's awake ;)

bill :)

I've woken up at last! Get well soon!

• 2 weeks later...

And the good news is the heavy plaster cast came off today and now it’s a much lighter plastic splint that allows me to move my elbow and fingers. It’s still all a bit sore but at least I can type easier and even use a spoon, but I think the driving might have to wait a while.

Bill 😊

Yes, I got what they told me a bit muddled. It was two weeks for the plaster then five with the splint.

I’ll blame the effects of the anaesthetic for the confusion; can’t go admitting I’m loosing it. :)

Bill 😊