Jump to content

Gender Issues - Getting out of hand.


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Togger1 said:

you never said I'd do anything, you asked what I would do so a bit wrong there grey_man

Nah. I knew you wouldn't get into the facts. Always knew you'd revert to type. Deflection and abuse is all you're good for. 
 

I always wonder whether people like you behave like this in real life. My guess is no, otherwise a kicking would never be more than a few minutes away.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

It's obviously a Scotsman in a kilt. Lets face it, how often do you see women in dresses in the supermarket these days? A lot of them are in their pyjamas!

A trait you are familiar with on a personal level then?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, grey_man said:

Nah. I knew you wouldn't get into the facts. Always knew you'd revert to type. Deflection and abuse is all you're good for. 
 

I always wonder whether people like you behave like this in real life. My guess is no, otherwise a kicking would never be more than a few minutes away.  

reverting to type, when you do that,  is it a subtle threat of violence?  We could always meet up for a face to face chit chat if its important to you? but then you would probably be too busy to act in the real world as per lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said, deflection and abuse. It's all you ever do. Can see it coming a mile off. You need a new schtick. What's important to me is that people should be allowed to express an opinion on a forum set up for that without having to endure an endless, boring stream of abuse from you. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, grey_man said:

Like I said, deflection and abuse. It's all you ever do. Can see it coming a mile off. You need a new schtick. What's important to me is that people should be allowed to express an opinion on a forum set up for that without having to endure an endless, boring stream of abuse from you. 

that's a no to actual action again then I take it, and I was so looking forward to meeting you lol and if you consider that abuse you must have the skin of a particularly poor rice pudding.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Togger1..End of the line....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

 I too have become increasingly bored of your constant jibes at other forum members and the rudeness of some of your posts towards others of late which have caused unrest across the whole forum and also resulted in some lovely members staying away. 

You have overstepped the mark now as you have been ruining the forum for everyone....I've just been sitting here (on my day off) catching up and been reading through all the topics and posts  and they don't make nice reading.  I don't live by the 3 strikes and you're out rule...you are now just OUT.  Bye !!  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

CH4 news had a piece tonight on two young "girls" who want to be boys;  whilst they "think" they are in the wrong body, that body requires medical interventions to achieve and maintain a transition.  So whilst  they want to persist in a delusion, the question for the rest of us is, should we be paying towards a cash strapped NHS to pander to such wants, when there is so much essential  need around.     :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not on your Nelly, until the essential needs of the NHS are satisfied  any such gender reassignment should be classed as cosmetic surgery & funded by the individual unless there is a medical need.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly can't understand how pre adult & in some cases pre pubescent children can even know they are in the wrong bodies. Must be the difference between wanting a train set or a doll.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps the sensible solution would be that until a person has reached the legal age deemed to be "adult" then they should not be allowed to undergo any gender reassignment surgery.

If they want to personally dress as a different gender, fine.

I mean i am in the wrong body, i should be twenty years old with the physique of the average greek god. instead i am sixty with the body of the average couch potato, unfortunately technology has not yet got to the point of a full body swap.:(:(:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The trouble is that they are giving young children hormone therapy to re-inforce the feeling of "being in the wrong body" rather than leaving things be until adulthood is reached and they can make an informed decision as to what they want to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/02/2018 at 4:05 PM, Dizzy said:

Togger1..End of the line....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

 I too have become increasingly bored of your constant jibes at other forum members and the rudeness of some of your posts towards others of late which have caused unrest across the whole forum and also resulted in some lovely members staying away. 

You have overstepped the mark now as you have been ruining the forum for everyone....I've just been sitting here (on my day off) catching up and been reading through all the topics and posts  and they don't make nice reading.  I don't live by the 3 strikes and you're out rule...you are now just OUT.  Bye !!  

Well done Dizz, I know I am no longer a regular poster but still keep one eye on what is going on and Mr Togger had taken on the roll of group bully his mug shot was enough to frighten a bulldog!

2ae940053b97424fc033a426341822e7_zpsnvx5

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 6:18 AM, algy said:

Well done Dizz, I know I am no longer a regular poster but still keep one eye on what is going on and Mr Togger had taken on the roll of group bully his mug shot was enough to frighten a bulldog!

2ae940053b97424fc033a426341822e7_zpsnvx5

I don't know if bully is the right word. Setting out to obsessively abuse people for doing something you claim is rubbish is plain weird. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...