Immigration?

observer

• 3 weeks later...

Seems Gordy is having a meeting with M.Sarkarstic, to sort out immigration queue at Calais. :shock: Meanwhile, the UN has set up an office in Calais, "to process these "refugees"" - errm, sorry, they are NOT "refugees" - unless they mean "economic" ones. :roll: Just what is the problem with rounding them all up; and flying them straight back to their countries of origin? :?:twisted:

At the minute there is a great difference, from what i have seen, between the Muslims of the likes of Iraq, Afghanistan and the UK.

Fact is Muslims are spreading at an alarming rate. It is only time before it is the majority in any country. It may be 50 years or 100 years but it will happen.

What i am wondering is will it be a new breed of Muslim or will it be the Muslims of old, the likes of Iraq/Afghanistan?

From what i have saw , if it is the latter , may god help us...or will that be Allah?

If you beleive that piece of right wing religious crap that asperity found, Europe and America are dieing anyway without any help from the muslims. :!:

So are you disputing the (actually well documented) low birth-rates in western countries, or the (actually well documented) increase of Muslim populations in western countries? Or maybe you are disputing the falling numbers of Christians in western countries. Or just being argumentative because of the Christian slant to the clip? See your spelling is still rubbish :wink::wink::roll:

I see that New Zealand is taking a tough approach to immigrants, the following appeared in a number of papers yesterday, the following was from The Daily Telegraph:

British expats 'forced from New Zealand'

It was named the best country for Britons seeking a new life abroad, but the dream of escaping to New Zealand has turned sour for hundreds of UK expats who now face losing their jobs and being kicked out of the country because of the global financial crisis.........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/5753544/British-expats-forced-from-New-Zealand.html

Housing does not favour Immigrants :!:

It was right wing propaganda and you were taken in :!:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8137408.stm

I know asperity will not beleive it :wink:

Ps

asperity it was the christian fundamentalist video I found crap, have you watched some of there other ones, The World was made in 7 days do you beleive that as well. According to your video Europe is doomed any way with or without the muslims, If that video was made about jews it would have been called anti semetic, at least we now know what you think of muslims. :!:

You can not blame the muslims for our falling birth rate

Yep my spelling isn't getting any better, and your still a prat. At least my spelling might improve :wink: