Immigration?

observer

This Country did not save Europe twice :!::!:

The Allies did

British, Canadian, Free French,Poles and Americans and others

There were more American troops involved in the liberation of France than British:wink:

WW1

The battlefields of France were a stalemate before the Americans joined

Clearly little knowledge of history Kyje: WW2 was clearly won at the overwhelming human expense of the Soviet Union (I'll give you all the KIA figures if you want); the USSR engages over 75% of the German Army. :shock: Meanwhile, the British refusal to capitulate led by Churchill, allowed the USA to provide the overwhelming material resources to win the war, and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour ensured the (late) entry of the Yanks, which proved decisive. :shock: WW1 again, was sustained on the blood letting on the Eastern Front, and when Russia dropped out of the war in 1917, it allowed the Germans to switch resources against the British and French, unfortunately for them, this coincided with the deployment of US forces. :shock: So - British stubborness and determination, Russian blood and American material resources - thus the result was a no brainer. :wink:

Obs I agree with your post, please read my post again. I said most of the troops that liberated France were American. and there numbers made the differance in the first World War. we could not have done it with out them was the point I was making. Reading Baz's post would make anyone think the British alone saved Europe.

Without the Americans we could not have won we simply did not have the man power or the material resources. Feel free to test me on the History of any time :wink:

Daily Mail. :wink:

"Migrants will win fast-track passports if they stand on picket lines or knock on doors asking people to vote Labour, it emerged last night.

The Home Office says trade union activism and political canvassing should count towards the planned new system of 'earned citizenship'.

Migrants who complete 50 hours of voluntary work will be entitled to receive British citizenship after six years - two years earlier than if they do nothing. "

Daily Mail. :wink:

"Migrants will win fast-track passports if they stand on picket lines or knock on doors asking people to vote Labour, it emerged last night.

The Home Office says trade union activism and political canvassing should count towards the planned new system of 'earned citizenship'.

Migrants who complete 50 hours of voluntary work will be entitled to receive British citizenship after six years - two years earlier than if they do nothing. "

And if that is true then Brown and his stasi are more of a threat to this country than the BNP.

So on the basis that all media is of doubtfull objectivity and seeks to guide public opinion with bias reporting; perhaps we could stick to what Party Manifestos actually claim in terms of policy, rather than gossip about the personal views or alleged utterances of individuals?! :?:wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are even worse :lol::wink:

except the Liberal one :lol::wink:

Welcome to my World the press in the country is owned by a few people who appoint editors and then push there agenda, If it was up to me you would only be allowed to own one national paper. To be fair Obs things might not change for me being Pro European on the news front :wink: but it would stop a few people pushing there agenda. Make papers more independent :wink:

Again two incorrect assumptions: I don't dislike foreigners, and prefer their company when visiting their homelands - I just don't accept them over here as permanent settlers. :shock: Niether do I hate people with other skin colours - I spend a considerable amount of money each year trying to look like them - so your again well wide of the mark. :wink: