Immigration?

observer

Well Kyje, not even an attempt to defend your accusations of "racism" I see; so obviously lost the arguement on that front. :wink: As for this arguement creeping into the discussion, that "they will keep coming back" - I just don't follow it; yes, "THEY keep coming back" and so WE " keep rounding them up, and sending them back"; net result: no immigrants - problem is, this Government and the other main Parties have no intention of doing it. :twisted:

Got my news from sky Baz

You should read Obs posts Baz brfore posting Baz you are realy letting your side down, don't you know your the same race as the French. That make you a slimey collaborator.

You should be more careful with your language

:lol:8)

You really don't get it do you Sgt? In your rush to call everyone a "Nazi" and a "Racist" you assume that it even concerns me that I am the same "race". I am a member of the human race; which means I am the same race as people like Robert Mugabe.... doesn't mean I have to like him and because I am the same race it doesn't make me a despotic, murdering dictator does it? Just as being the same race as a Frenchman doesn't make me a slimy, scheming Nazi collaborator.....

The only person (or group of people) I bear no association or affection for are people like you who are prepared to sacrifice your country and its history and to hand it over to a bunch or foreign nationals to run it at our expense... now that really is the thinking of someone from another planet, not another race

Now go and have a lie down and prepare your reaction to your fellow countrymans landslide vote against your dear Euro Parliament. Who knows, it could be a whole new begining for you.... if we ever do get the wish of the majority of the people in this country and get out of this cess pool of European hangers on, you could make a new start somewhere out there in Poland or Greece. :lol:

Good post Baz: just for interest I looked up "racial groupings" and discovered that "modern" PC science no longer recognises them, substituting words like "ethnicity" - so on that basis, if "races" no longer exist - it's no longer possible to be "racist"! :wink:

Baz so you read Obs post better late than never, glad to see you back on side as your previous posts have done Obs no favours :wink:

Going for the intellectual high ground Obs. :wink: Theres no such thing as a right wing interllectual :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Still waiting for workable solutions that will work and wont transfer the problem. :!::wink:

Well Kyje, your certainly living up to the liberal steriotype - "oh the ships sinking - errm, let's have a meeting and talk about it". :roll: Sadly it's the liberal mentality that gets us all into a mess, despair of solutions and talk us round in circles while the ship goes down. :roll: This ship is taking in water, now you can start baling the water out, or (like you), start complaining that the water keeps coming in. :twisted:

Baz so you read Obs post better late than never, glad to see you back on side as your previous posts have done Obs no favours :wink:

Going for the intellectual high ground Obs. :wink: Theres no such thing as a right wing interllectual :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Still waiting for workable solutions that will work and wont transfer the problem. :!::wink:

And your solution would be then Sgt?

Kyje is in denial, thus is refusing to accept our "solutions" as solutions - it's a fairly simple equation Kyje: IF we have properly funded and staffed law enforcement, backed by the necessary legislation (IE repeal the HR ACT); we deport each and every "illegal" immigrant immediateley on capture; IF the rate of capture exceeds the rate of entry; the net result is a gradual reduction down to nil - hope that's not tooo complicated for you. :roll:

I havn't got access to the figures, but over a period of reducing immigration to nil; one would imagine an initial increase in outlay to ensure adequate staffing of law and border agencies, coupled with fast tracking legal mechanisms to facilitate "immediate" deportations. :shock: However, presuming succesfull round ups and capture, there would begin to be massive savings - on legal aid, voucher schemes, detention centres, prison places and imported crime etc; and of course the invisible bonus of avoiding social unrest. :wink:

Maybe we should refer our costs back to the countries who have 'allowed' the "illegal" immigrants to pass out of, or through, their countries on the way to ours :P

The 'home' or 'blind' country should have to reimburse the 'receiving' country for the costs involved with intercepting any illegals and sending them back :?

Actually maybe it's just easier and cheaper to let them all in :roll::evil::lol:

Not at all Obs :!:

Read my post :!:

It seems to me though that you and Baz have no problem exploiting, but have a big problem when you think you are being exploited, We live in a christian country do unto others springs to mind :wink:

Me Me Me, do you ever think of the greater good :?:

Anyway Obs are you going to admit to voting BNP, you did enough campaining for them :?:

Not at all Obs :!:

Read my post :!:

It seems to me though that you and Baz have no problem exploiting, but have a big problem when you think you are being exploited, We live in a christian country do unto others springs to mind :wink:

Me Me Me, do you ever think of the greater good :?:

Anyway Obs are you going to admit to voting BNP, you did enough campaining for them :?:

So just because our ancestors exploited people in the past; we should now be exploited by Europe as a result?

This country saved Europe Twice in the past century.... or have you forgot that in your little Lib Dem Namby Bloody Pamby bubble? If another country were ever to rise up against us, would you be the first over the side Sgt? Somehow I doubt it..... White flagin the air along with the rest of your bloody collaborators

And as for a Christian Country? Wjhat a load of tosh that is.... this country has been cow-tailing to every bloody religion it can butt lick for the last 12 years.... every religion except Christianity so don't bring that one into it

Go and have a babycham and watch the Euro results and you may learn what the REAL people of this country actually think about Europe. And no I didn't Vote BNP