Immigration?

observer

Where do get I am suggesting anythbing Obs :?: I asked for the link so I could read the story.

Ps

The link does not work

Mac User

Use a proper computer and it will :lol: !!

Or is that just another ruse to prevent you owning up to the truths?? Copy and paste the link into your address bar and then press enter.... that works too!!

Seems Kyje has to base his opinions on other folks opinions via "links". Alan Johnson's reference to past immigration policy being "maladroit" has been well publicised. btw: some more snippets in this sorry saga of incompetance:- 1) a female was arrested and detained for trying to enter the country carrying a memory stick, containing terrorist info, in her burka. She had joint Dutch/Moroccan nationality, and was released on the basis of time served on remand - but, no mention of deportation. 2) a convicted rapist escaped custody at the Pakistan Embassy, while being processed for deportation - he is now at large and described as extremely dangerous. The costs of these court cases incl legal aid are falling on us tax-payers, it would be quicker and cheaper to employ more border police and deport these characters as soon as they are apprehended - now that's more like a policy. :twisted:

A better slant on the story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/6486629/Government-maladroit-on-immigration-says-Home-Secretary.html

As for being a mac user I am at work at the moment on a Pc the link did not work this morning when I tried it, it does now :wink:

Obs still can not find where you think I was suggesting anything.

I broadly agree with his statement nothing new