Immigration?

observer

Housing does not favour Immigrants :!:

It was right wing propaganda and you were taken in :!:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8137408.stm

I know asperity will not beleive it :wink:

Ps

asperity it was the christian fundamentalist video I found crap, have you watched some of there other ones, The World was made in 7 days do you beleive that as well. According to your video Europe is doomed any way with or without the muslims, If that video was made about jews it would have been called anti semetic, at least we now know what you think of muslims. :!:

You can not blame the muslims for our falling birth rate

Yep my spelling isn't getting any better, and your still a prat. At least my spelling might improve :wink:

I have never claimed that immigrants jumped housing queues LtKije, and I am so far from being a Christian fundamentalist you would never believe (correct spelling of believe note) it. Also it isn't "my" video, but I don't think it is in any way critisising Muslims. Rather it is warning the "Christian" populations of western countries that their poor reproductive rate is allowing the Muslim peoples to take over the world in, what is essentially, a bloodless coup. None of this bothers me very much because I will be very suprised if I'm still around when it happens.

I hope you weren't trying to call me a "part" (always possible with your spelling skills, or lack of) because I might get offended. :roll::roll::roll:

Errm, think you've been taken in by this "liberal" counter propaganda Kyje. :roll: They've refered to permanent Council Housing; NOT "emergency" housing provided under the Homeless Persons Act - such accomodation will be assigned to the homeless - most of whom will be immigrants. :shock: As for the "illegals", they are "housed" in special centres, while their claims for assylum are processed, and the Human Rights Lawyers can get to them and consume our legal aid. :twisted: This is the nonesense that's going on at our expense; when it would be much easier and cheaper all round to deport them AS SOON AS they are located - next plane out - sorted! :twisted:

Obs

council House rules

Since 1996, councils have had to give "reasonable preference" to certain groups in allocating housing.

These are the homeless, those living in overcrowded accommodation and people who must move for medical reasons.

Since 2002, it has been illegal for councils to exclude anyone who does not have a local connection.

However, councils can take into account length of residence and family links when choosing between applicants within the preference groups

Now lets stop this once and for all, If you have proof to the contrary post a link so we can all see it. :twisted:

Precisely: "priority" is given to the "homeless" - hence immigrants will jump ahead of a couple living with their parents - self evident. :roll: IF they have a job, pre-arranged via a works visa, they would be earning enough to rent or buy (as is the case with most EU migrants, unless they're gypsies, who take up begging). :shock: IF they are "illegal" entrants, that seek to stay by claiming "assylum", they receive food vouchers and are NOT allowed to work, but they are obviously homeless - hence priority for accomodation. :twisted: Point is: while they hang around the UK, awaiting their spurious claims for assylum, with lawyers funded by legal aid, with any kids taking up school places and consuming other public services; they will be housed and fed at our expense. :twisted: Much easier and cheaper to return them to country of origin, or (as per International Law) next "safe" country to their country of origin ASAP - sorted. :wink:

Is your brain turning to mush Kyje; or arn't I explaining myself with clarity? 1) EU immigrants can come and go as they please; most (Poles) have jobs and their own homes; some (Rom Gypsies) have NO jobs other than begging, and many sleep rough. 2) "Legal" non-EU entrants will have either a work visa (required skills) or a student visa (some spurious), but will probably have accomodation. 3) "Illegal" entrants, will not have a thing but the shirt on their backs; and will proably sleep rough or be absorbed into their own colonies of fwends. IF caught: they plead "assylum" and then begins the lengthy process of assylum application which costs the British tax-payer an arm and a leg in legal aid, and of course accomodation provision and food vouchers, plus the drain on our public services. Now that's roughly the status quo of the so-called immigration policy of this Government which clearly isn't capable of preventing the UK being swamped with a sunami of economic refugees. You may wish to bend over at Dover, and stick your head in the sand, while these jokers shaft you; but most normal folk don't want to be ripped off by these characters and want some realistic immigration policy that protects the integrity of this Nation and the future cohesion of it's society. :twisted:

There is a secure hostel for illegal immigrants in Oxford near Kidlington Airport. It is extremely secure and every morning they open the gates and let them out to do as they wish. Some return , some do not.

The establishment is secure, the rules are not.

There are secure hostels, or at least they could be secure.

I have actually been to this one and spoke to the guards...oops they don't call them guards they call them santa's helpers.

When we did a stint at Carterton AB 3 tried to break in to get a flight.

They were taken back to Kidlington, we passed his friends going in as they were getting off the bus to come " home " for tea. Its a mockery to be honest.

Wrong again Kyje; you really need to get around a bit! :wink: Yes some illegals are housed in not so secure centres (read back on my posts), but some have been living in emergency Council Housing, for up to 5 years, whilst pusuing their assylum claims - their kids in the meantime have been attending our schools, with the result that their first language is now English - then we get appeals from ltheir school friends, not to deport them - it's happening quite often: this shows the added cruelty of the current system - they should have been deported as soon as they were found to be here illegally, and told to apply for assylum once they get home. :twisted:

You PROVE ME wrong. :twisted: If you read my posts, instead of misrepresenting them, you would note that I went through the whole range of immigrants and ruled out Council housing provision for most; however, the requirement to provide emergency housing for the homeless stands. :shock: Surely you remember the case of the young Rumanian girl (prio to them joining the EU), who, with her sister or daughter, stood on the steps of Birmingham Town Hall? :? She was later interviewed by the TV reporter - IN HER NEW COUNCIL FLAT! :roll: Asked "how she was managing without a job" - she summoned up enough English, to reply - "benefits"! :twisted: Get with it Kyje, they are taking the p**s. :twisted:

- such accomodation will be assigned to the homeless - most of whom will be immigrants

Most of the UK's homeless are UK citizens :!:

Why not prove your allegations Obs or post a link to where you get them let us all have a look.

You allege I am a toga wearing hippy, I allege you are xenophobic :twisted: Prove me wrong. Back up your pathetic rants with some proof. Is it you don't what to post a link to the BNP website :!:

It is you who take the P**s with your blind hate :twisted:

Most will go to the ordinary hospitals or gp's if there is an emergency.

Most hospitals are not as busy as the uk and there is very little waiting time as most spaniards as well as expatriates go private. The insurance for this is very small compared to private healthcare in the uk.

People who retire over there have enough disposable income to look after themselves.

So them being a burden on the health service, i think , is a no go.

So now we need proof of these outrageous statements Sgt.

The Brits that tend to retire to Spain and France invariably have their own property and and a retirement pension and insurance to cover health care. The Brits that emigrate abroad don't tend to arrive in the back of a truck at Bilbao or Calais saying "Social services" (or whatever the spanish or French equivilant is) :D