Immigration?

observer

Kyje, my information comes solely from TV and radio news; not noted for extremism. :roll: Your correct in suggesting this is a problem faced by "developed" Countries, but at the moment I'm only interested in the UK. :wink: I've presented umpteen suggested remedies for the situation, but it appears your refusal to accept a reality that contradicts your liberal dogma, leaves you in a state of denial (just like the main political Parties). :twisted:

On the contrary, I am pointing out that problem is faced by all Developed Countries and that non of them have got a working solution. I say again the only way to stop it is at source. Stop the need for them coming. This is the only way that would work. We could trade with them to bring there standard of living up but you are against this as well. Nothing you have suggested would stop them trying to get here. You are just passing the buck, giving the problem to other Countries that these people pass though on there way to here. Not a viable solution. :!::!::!::wink:

As I said this is not a British problem, what actually are you suggesting, These people are coming for a better standard of living. Closing the borders will not stop them trying it just moves the problem to the Countries they are passing though. Imagine if the problem was reversed, and British tax payers were asked to help the French out, I think Baz would have something to say about that. that is what is happening now. Shifting the problem is not a solution.

Solutions are what are needed :!:

Loo, you are like a stuck record. We should not be affording them any standard of living that entails me paying for it. Solution, no money, no housing etc send them back from whence they came and eventually the message will get through to them.

But the French are trying to shift the problem onto the UK.... that is bloody obvious to even the most liberal of Liberals surely? Why else would they tolerate the camps and the endless streams of foreigners treking through their country?

As has been said, deny them any form of benefit.... including food if necessary but keep them out of my back pocket. Maybe shhoting at them might help too :lol:

It would not stop them, many work on the black market, cash in hand and so stay out of the state system anyway. Non of your solutions would combat this. As for the French those camps are costing them money, they have to be policed and they have immigration there.

Non of you moaners have yet to come up with a workable solution . Its easy to moan a lot harder to come up with a solution. I will give you a hint :wink: Try looking at the problem from all angles, that includes taking other Countries into account as well as the people involved. You have to stop them setting off. Closing the boarder will not work it just gives the problem to the French. :wink:

Seems Kyje never clears his driveway of snow, on the grounds that it keeps snowing! :roll: The French, Greeks, Spanish and Italians could (if they wished), close these entry points into Europe, round up the immigrants in the camps and deport them immediatley. :shock: Problem is: under your liberal European Convention of Human Rights, we now have an Army of HR Lawyers, hovering like locusts round these "illegals"; ready to bring cases to the courts at huge expense to the tax-payer in legal aid costs. :twisted:

it just gives the problem to the French

That will do nicely

BTW Baz, did you mean shooting at them or shouting at them? :lol:

Shooting them of course.... It would solve the problem of immigration quite quickley I reckon!! :lol:

I agree.... Sgt you are out of order again using the namby pamby racist card as usual. You need to start showing a bit of pride in your country rather than feeling sympathetic with the Frogs.

If you love them on that side of the channel so much; why don't you bog off there along with all your namby pamby Liberal mates and leave Britain to those that want to stay British instead of becoming part of a huge great big cess pool of different countries that is Europe.

You are obviously a collaborator and would fit nicely into the way of life over ther

So you have not in any way been derogatory toward the French :?:

I do not misuse the word, you just don't like looking in the mirror and seeing what you have become :!::evil:

Baz I expected better from you that is truly a pathetic post. :!::!:

Still waiting for a solution that would work from our more extreme members :lol::lol::lol:

Eagle your view of the French seems a bit remanicent of the German view of the Russians in the 1930s, but that wasn't racist was it :?: take a good long look :!: learn from history :wink:

I hate the French due to their UK financed new found power after their abject surrender when they should have been a teeny weeny bit braver against the Germans. BTW I don't hate Germans.

I find your defence of the French vomit inducing and wonder whether you are living in the right country.

A definition

racism

noun

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

? prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief

The history of the 2nd World War a pet subject of mine :wink: You should look up what happened in France eagle its very interesting, the Germans well and truly pulled the wool of both the French and British eyes, I will lend you the World at War on disc if you like its a good start :wink: