Immigration?

observer

Go and have a lie down again Lt K. You are starting to sound like an obsessed, stressed out and very irate nutter :!::!::!::!::!::lol::wink:

Sorry but I think it was your overuse of :!::!: that scared me :P

Anyway, I'm not taking sides as you lot seem to be having a whale of a time :wink: but I'd like to ask Lt K this

What exactly is it that the Lib Dims propose by way of sorting out the immigration problems. Just googled the highlighted words and the latest thing I could find (from March 09) simply listed all the Government Proposals the said .........

Lib Dems criticise Bill that typifies Government's failures on immigration

Liberal Democrat position:

We will be strongly critical of this Bill.

We've heard all this before - this is the seventh immigration bill in ten years.

The Government have made a real mess of the immigration system. They are undoing their own work again. They have not got a grip on illegal immigration (e.g. exit checks) and criminally underestimated the amount of migration from the A8 (EU accession) countries.

Some of the measures are unnecessarily punitive, retrospective and intrusive.

The Lib Dem comments certainly don't seem to offer any sort of solution either.... :roll: it's nothing more than just a whinge to say they don't agree with what Labour want to do without actually proposing anything themselves incase they press the wrong public button :roll:

:lol::lol:

I am not a member of the Liberal Democrats, On Immigration they are as probably as disjointed as all the other main parties, as our right wing friends are finding out there are no easy answers, closing the borders will not work they will continue to come and work on the black market. You have to solve the problem not shift it on to another country to sort out.

The short answer dismayed is there is no cheap way to do it, you have to stop them wanting to come, How can you blame the French for not checking Lorries when we don't do it properly ourselves. All boarders are porous. They blame me for playing the race card. Eagle has admitted to hating the French why are they going on and on about it. when you ask them to stop ranting and come up with solutions they come up with crap that anybody with a modicum of an IQ would see can not work. I am not against ranting if you have a workable solution to your rant.

I do find it odd the certain people keep this thread going when we already know there view :!: Have they got an agenda :?::!:

Loo, it is you that is keeping the thread going either from sheer bloody mindedness or gross stupidity. I don't give a monkeys about what drives them out of their own countries to head towards the UK, it is not my problem. If they manage to reach these shores I want them sent back immediately to where they came from, that isn't racism it is common sense. The murderers and rapists amongst them I want hanged (as I do for ours), your Black Economy is a smokescreen which you latch onto as a boon to your argument.

Which country are you moving to first to help relieve the symptoms that drive your Euro colleagues to sponge off you?

Sorry Lt K my mistake I thought you said somewhere you were in favour of the Lib Dem way and that's why your comments confused me slightly. Guess I must have read one of your posts wrong :oops::wink:

You did make me giggle though with your last comment though and I quote

I do find it odd the certain people keep this thread going when we already know there view Have they got an agenda

your keeping it going as much as they are :P:lol:

I'll leave all the IQ and race comments to you lot to sort out :shock::roll::lol:

PS Lt K If you're not a Lib Dem or Labour are you a Conservative voter :lol::P

Its not a smoke screen at all, if they were claiming benefit you could trace them, the mere fact that we can not trace most of them means they are not claiming. Think about it :wink:

Told you before about reading the Mail it lowers your IQ :lol::lol::wink:

Dismayed

I am Left of Centre :lol::lol::lol::wink: I admire Mr Kennedy He does not hide his party affiliation, I am not a member of the Liberal Democrats but I will be voting for them. Obs still wont come clean. I have respect for anyone who would put there head above the parapet, as Mr Kennedy does, its the snipers that annoy. :wink::lol:

Unfortunately Kyje, your dictionary definition doesn't fit your regular abuse of the word "racism". There are basically three distinct "races" in the world, with sub-groupings; to be "racist" one would have to be anti or pro one or other of these groupings. Nationalities have nothing at all to do with "race"; and illegal entrants into this Country are members of all the racial groupings - therefore to be anti-immigration is being racially even handed - not "racist". So hopefully, that puts that regular liberal red herring to bed. :roll: You've had answers to the problem, but because those answers don't fit your dogmatic liberal dreamworld; you prefer to remain in denial. :roll:

ask Baz :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me something Sgt...... are you related to Susan Boyle? cos she is crackers too.

I should however bow to your superior knowledge of this subject..... you being a politician and all that! :lol:

Obs your Wrong :!::!::!:

Ther are alot more than Three, I do not abuse the word I will leave that to you :wink:

Eagle hates the French, Blind hate, Baz opinion of the French as collaborators is equally mis guided and out of date. Your allies on this are doing you no favours :wink: you are suffering from friendly fire :wink::lol:

Becoming clearer now, Loo is a frog.

Where do you get the idea that my hatred of the French is blind? I don't want to borrow your DVD of WWII , I have my own sources of information and anyway I don't think my GCE French could cope with the commentary.

Well come on Professor Kyje: detail the specific "races" that I or others have offended - no you can't, cos your quoting terminology that you havn't a clue as to it's correct meaning. :roll: Before you retreat to another misused term "xenophobic"; no I don't "hate" foreigners, in fact quite the opposite, when visiting "foreign" countries I prefer the company of the hosts, to that of some Chav in Union Jack shorts - however that doesn't mean I wish to see them enter my Country illegally or permanently. :shock: So what's your next "fall back"position? :roll:

Nice try Obs :lol:

When al else fails try for the high ground :lol::lol:

Sorry you've got miles to climb :lol::lol::lol:

I know the correct terminology, Its not my problem you are unComfortable with what you are :wink:

As to races I will not fall into your trap :wink:

Are you talking race as in Human race or are you talking Aryan race :?::wink:

Hi , new to this forum . Now in civvy street and back to my hometown.

I have read this topic and it is similar to a lot of other forums on the web.

In my opinion everybody at some point has a little racism within them. Whether its a brief moment of rage or maybe a joke of some sorts.

There will always be an element of " racism " within our world as i believe all races cannot fully gel together.

What i cannot abide is when the racecard is threw about nonchalantly. I find this a lot to be the case when a person is after personal gain or is losing an argument. It seems racism is all one way.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

I to am a new poster, but I have been following this for a few days.

Both sides have some good points. I will admit to being against people coming here illegaly. But I see no solution unless all Countries work together. Closing the bourder will not work, sending them home will not work they will only try to come back, neither side has said that these people are in the main exploited themselves and have had to pay gangsters to get here and alot of Women end up exploited in the sex trade. These people need our help.

As I said I am against illegals but the more liberal minded are right that only long term solutions will work, hope this is ok with both sides.

I see that the French have finally asked a member of the Royal Family to attend the 65th D Day celebrations ... (Only today Sgt, not last week as you implied :D )

Seems Sarcastic wanted the event to be a Franco-American affair.

Maybe he wanted to surrender to the Americans as well pehaps and didn't want Britain to come and mess it all up by liberating them yet again! :lol:

Disgraceful; and I hope our veterens show their distaste by turning their backs on the slimey frog president

Got my news from sky Baz

You should read Obs posts Baz brfore posting Baz you are realy letting your side down, don't you know your the same race as the French. That make you a slimey collaborator.

You should be more careful with your language

:lol:8)

Sarkozy's dad was in the French Foreign Legion don't you know, he did a few years in the kitchens or something similar then they asked him to fight. "Moi? No F*cking way" and did a runner.

They come from good stock these superfrogs.