So did the world end?

observer

It's not a cock up Wavy ... did you not read the Forum Announcement I posted today re lost posts.

Also Gary did warn everyone a few days ago that unfortunatly some posts would be lost during upgrade.  Rather funny though as his topic has gone now too so people may say they weren't told and poor Gary has no proof :lol:

Did you know that the new forum went live just before the world was supposed to end (11.11am if I remember rightly from your other post WavyD) and had the inevatable started to happen at least you all could have seen who was online again at last and said your goodbyes to each other and also seen if you would have been missed by the number of views you got  before your time was up too ha ha 

• Upvote 1

It's not a cock up Wavy ... did you not read the Forum Announcement I posted today re lost posts.

Also Gary did warn everyone a few days ago that unfortunatly some posts would be lost during upgrade.  Rather funny though as his topic has gone now too so people may say they weren't told and poor Gary has no proof :lol:

Did you know that the new forum went live just before the world was supposed to end (11.11am if I remember rightly from your other post WavyD) and had the inevatable started to happen at least you all could have seen who was online again at last and said your goodbyes to each other and also seen if you would have been missed by the number of views you got  before your time was up too ha ha 

I must have missed that Dizzy but  i'm sure  we would have passed each other in space,& still sat at our computers, as we raced off to the far flung corners of the universe.

Seems I have now entered 'time warp' mode  as last time I read this topic Cleo said she couldn't post her comments again as she couldn't remember them as they had come from her 'heart and not her head'...... and now it says nothing of the sort but that  the earth moved (although only somewhere in Egypt I guess) .

Hard to keep up at times :lol:  

I must have missed that Dizzy but  i'm sure  we would have passed each other in space,& still sat at our computers, as we raced off to the far flung corners of the universe.

You might have won and got there first though Wavy if you were using a mobile or laptop as mines a hard wired desktop without a wireless connection :wink:   :lol:  

Seems I have now entered 'time warp' mode  as last time I read this topic Cleo said she couldn't post her comments again as she couldn't remember them as they had come from her 'heart and not her head'...... and now it says nothing of the sort but that  the earth moved (although only somewhere in Egypt I guess) .

Hard to keep up at times :lol:  

I think you might still be a bit disorientated from the apocolyptic fall out lovie, that was in the Christmas topic. :lol:

You might have won and got there first though Wavy if you were using a mobile or laptop as mines a hard wired desktop without a wireless connection :wink:   :lol:  

I too am coal powered Dizzy ,my image of space is still like the old black & white Flash Gordon serials !

What pint?

:lol: It's the one that he (Algy)  always had before the upgrade but he has now updated to a photo that for some reason looks remarkably like Bill's older brother having  slightly  more wrinkles, longer hair and a little more weight than Bill. 

I wonder if I should perhaps just give myself a warning for saying that or maybe a negative post point.... or even just report myself to Admin/mods just to save anyone else the trouble.  I wonder what action will be taken against me.... hopefully it will be a ban   :lol:

• Upvote 1

You all breathed a sigh of relief that the world didn't end as predicted? Well don't be too joyous, it ends again on January 1st 2017 according to the Sword of God cult. :|

They claim that the dying time would be on that day was foretold by the prophet Gabriel ( I didn't know Gabriel was a prophet ) and only members of the cult would survive while everyon else perishes in hell fire! :twisted:

One good thing about it is you have more time to put your house in order before then. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: