Good Morning.

Cleopatra

Good morning everyone. It's a lovely day today. The sun is shining brightly. It's warm with a gentle breeze. The birds are twittering away, the cocks are crowing, the ducks are quacking, the turkeys gobbling, the pigeons are cooing. Sounds of people going about their daily lives. Not a care, not a worry. Yes, it's a lovely day today, as every day is. :D

Good morning everyone. It's a lovely day today. The sun is shining brightly. It's warm with a gentle breeze. The birds are twittering away, the cocks are crowing, the ducks are quacking, the turkeys gobbling, the pigeons are cooing. Sounds of people going about their daily lives. Not a care, not a worry. Yes, it's a lovely day today, as every day is. :D

Lucky you! Cleo I'm sat here typing this and glancing through the window at a grey sky, it 'persisting' down with rain, we have turned the heating back on early morning to take the chill off, according to the weather forecast this is here for the rest of the week. So to put it politely - Sod Off! :(:cry:

:wink::D

you mean its day time already. bugger I thought it was still night :mrgreen:

was up at six birds were singing rain was falling and I was out with the dog getting wet.

walked to the pick up point to catch my ride and got wet.

walked home after work got wet.

there seems to be a recurring theme here :rolleyes:

What gets me is that I pay about £300 a year to united utilities, we have had more rain in the last week than we normally have in two months and we have a hosepipe ban.

According to the water aid adverts In Africa they can spend £24 per year and supply a whole village with fresh drinking water. Doesn't add up some how. :wink:

• Upvote 1

Hey up Lady! We are in Africa (the Arab Republic of Egypt to be exact) but we have 4 en suite showers in this house and 2 in our house next door. But I know what you mean, many poor villages in Africa do not have a shower. In their case a shower could be a bowl of cold water poured over their head. :unsure::mellow:

Looks like Cleo’s enjoying her new job working for the Egyptian tourist board then.

I was up near Edinburgh yesterday and while you lot were getting drenched, I was enjoying wall to wall blue skies and sunshine all day long. Didn’t see any rain till I got to Wigan. :P

Bill :)

Floods in the uk. Have you all got your flippers and snorkels ready? :unsure::lol:

You can laugh!, just wait till' global warming hits Egypt, your going to get extreme high temperatures, drought conditions and even the Nile will dry up, then we shall be selling water to you. :wink::lol: :lol:

Won't be in my time algy, me owld water jug, beside which we have a vast supply of underground water we could tap into. :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Went shopping with my son yesterday and it was such a beautiful day. We saw a kossett cat in the pet shop and my son persuaded me to buy it. Been trying to find out how much they cost in the uk because I know they are rather expensive but this one cost me just 120el (equivalent of about 12gbp).

not being familiar with the breed did a quick troll through a few websites and found that they are the ones that the Blofeld was regularly seen stroking.

Have this picture now of cleo in a huge leather chair stroking her cat and plotting world domination. :shock: :shock: :unsure:

A kossett cat is actually a ragdoll cat. It's the long-haired white cat used in the old kossett carpet logo/adverts.

It eats ok but doesn't seem to want to do much else apart from sleep on the bed and play with the grandchildren (but in that it doesn't have much choice) they love her. :):D

We have actually just taken up our carpets for the summer.