Thank you

wolfie

Excuse me but when one of our yobs pisses on our own war memorials, it’s only the yob that believes he has nothing to be thankful for. The point I was trying to make is that you can’t judge a nation based on the actions of a small and mindless minority. It doesn’t work that way here and I’m sure it’s the same with the folk in Libya.

Bill :)

Yes it was the Americans Wolfie, but as the British are under American command, we are tarred with the same brush

Didn't know the Americans were involved in Libya. :unsure: :unsure:

As for

Excuse me but when one of our yobs pisses on our own war memorials
these weren't yobs pissing on their own war memorials

Excuse me but when one of our yobs pisses on our own war memorials, it’s only the yob that believes he has nothing to be thankful for. The point I was trying to make is that you can’t judge a nation based on the actions of a small and mindless minority. It doesn’t work that way here and I’m sure it’s the same with the folk in Libya.

Bill you are talking sensible and rationalising, seemingly your not supposed to do that on here as it does not make for an argument. :roll::wink:

Understand what you’re saying Kev but do you seriously believe that any child in their right mind would choose to come here and read through stuff like this? It’s an emotive topic and the choice of language is imo is justifiable and in context so let’s not try and turn it into the Sunday school forum please.