Paul Kennedy and Lymm Parent where are you ?

Dizzy

Where on earth have Paul Kennedy and Lymm Parent disappeared to :shock:

PK has not been on since the day after the elections :shock: and LP disapeared just after she was going on her mission to find out about Walton Gardens.

Maybe they have both eloped or been 'silenced' :shock:

Can't see either of them being silenced some how though :lol::lol::wink:

I miss them ... well LP anyway :lol::P

Paul is having a well earned rest having spent the last 5 yrs campaigning.

Also. he has taken on additional committees which are keeping him very busy.

Quote from Paul:

The Forum is like a journey, it has a start and it has a finish but I have really enjoyed the company of all my fellow travellers on the journey.....even though from time to time we disagreed.

Sadly, it will be some time if ever when we next get Paul's Pearls of Wisdom.

I understand where he is coming from. One can keep posting at a great rate for so long, but gradually other things take up more of your time.

Posters come and posters go, but the Forum may go on forever.

Thank you Paul for all of your contributions.

Paul is having a well earned rest having spent the last 5 yrs campaigning.

Also. he has taken on additional committees which are keeping him very busy.

Quote from Paul:

The Forum is like a journey, it has a start and it has a finish but I have really enjoyed the company of all my fellow travellers on the journey.....even though from time to time we disagreed.

Sadly, it will be some time if ever when we next get Paul's Pearls of Wisdom.

I understand where he is coming from. One can keep posting at a great rate for so long, but gradually other things take up more of your time.

Posters come and posters go, but the Forum may go on forever.

Thank you Paul for all of your contributions.

Thanks for relaying Paul's message :?

Shame though as I will miss his input and the thing I really liked about him was even though he is 'one of them' he still chatted on here with 'us'. Oh well :cry:

Maybe all our well earned rests will happen soon too and we can stop posting too :lol: Only kidding..

I use this forum as my winding down, chill out time and stress release therapy... I need it :lol:

Yep it's all gone very quiet since the dynamic duo left us!

It can be very time consuming and if your not carefull it's all too easy to get carried away posting when you really should be doing other things. I do very often post from work but then again it's 10:45pm now and I've been here at the office since 8 this morning so I'll excuse myself this time. :wink:

Bill :)

• 6 months later...
Geoff Settle gave up posting for his new year resolution - but does comment on stories frequently.

Paul Kennedy is having a break - no idea what has happened to Lymm parent.

Well that was one New Year's resolution I kept to in 2010 along with drinking no tea or coffee. Doesn't time fly by - did I miss much :?:

PK is alive and well and we often meet in committee :wink:

Thanks reader :wink: , I think I know where you mean but if you send me a PM or email to confirm the spot I will ensure that the area gets added to the Woodland Management Team?s programme of work for September.

I?ve been to see the tree thinning work they are currently doing in Great Sankey and it looks good. They have opened up space behind properties whilst taking on board the concerns and suggestions raised by the Warrington Nature Conservation Forum.

I expect to see the same good practice where we live.