Warrington loves Lucie - Christmas Lights switch on

Gary

Why does not knowing who Lucie is/was/has been turn me into a grumpy old man? Just because I have better things to do than to watch Simon Cowell manipulate the charts doesn't make me a grumpy old man.....

I now know who she is as I have read the news page..... however I am still mightily unimpressed.

Why does not knowing who Lucie is/was/has been turn me into a grumpy old man? Just because I have better things to do than to watch Simon Cowell manipulate the charts doesn't make me a grumpy old man.....

I now know who she is as I have read the news page..... however I am still mightily unimpressed.

Watch the video - great occasion for Warrington.

Make sure you tune into I'm a clebrity get me out of here over the weekend - if you read the tabloids it is the only event worth bothering about!

I mean Jordan has even had her lips blown up so she can pout more than ever! :shock:

Watch the video - great occasion for Warrington.

Make sure you tune into I'm a clebrity get me out of here over the weekend - if you read the tabloids it is the only event worth bothering about!

I mean Jordan has even had her lips blown up so she can pout more than ever! :shock:

Great occassion? Surely you mean embarrassing occassion, if this is the standard of "celeb" that we attract to switch on the lights?

I'm with Baz, without a link, I would have no idea who this nobody was.

Great occassion? Surely you mean embarrassing occassion, if this is the standard of "celeb" that we attract to switch on the lights?

How RUDE !!

From what I've seen and heard of the young girl she is a very tallented singer. I couldn't go to the lights switch on so maybe I have missed something re your embarrasing comment :? .

Anyway 'Everyone' was a 'Nobody' at one time and luckily for young Lucy she is not as much as a 'nobody' now as you are Fats :P

I can't seem to get the video working :cry: but the link to the pictures works 8) .

Geoff if you are getting what I got with the unaccessible video link (ie empty box with little red 'x' in the top left) look just below your toolbars.... Mine had the yellow band saying Windows Media Player was being blocked and I had to 'allow' it for the video to work. Doens't usually happen with windows media files though :?

Hope Lucy releases the 'This is Me' song as I really like it.. rather catchy :D

I was more awake than I usually am at that time of the night Geoff... thanks to X-Factor being on... I was 'buzzin' ... probably because of some weird form of mental shock :lol::wink:

My other half really really really hates XF now which makes it all the more appealing to watch :lol:

How RUDE !!

From what I've seen and heard of the young girl she is a very tallented singer. I couldn't go to the lights switch on so maybe I have missed something re your embarrasing comment :? .

Anyway 'Everyone' was a 'Nobody' at one time and luckily for young Lucy she is not as much as a 'nobody' now as you are Fats :P

As I have literally no idea who she is, then it's a questionable statement.

Who's Jamie Archer?! :?

Don't try and kid us Obs... you know full well who he is :P Shame he's gone out as I quite liked him.

I doubt any of the remaining contestants will manage to outshine the remarkable tallents of the pineaple twits :lol:... who allegidely are being kept in the competition by an on-line voting scam which is allowing people from Ireland to vote :shock:8)

You might have a point Dissy about rigged voting a forum member from Stratchlyde wriring on Digtal Spy writes:

The X Factor Voting Sham/Scam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't waded through all the threads, so forgive me if this has already been highlighted...

Clearly, the Twins votes are largely coming from a section of the population that doesn't pay the phone bills, but can happily vote, and just hit redial... for hours on end.

ITV isn't unhappy, cos they make money out of every vote.

But in any "democratic" voting process, it's one (wo)man, one vote. Allowing multiple voting is ludicrous... and says NOTHING about public popularity.

It's not beyond the technical capabilities of the voting systems to accept only ONE vote per phone line.

That would at a stroke, I suggest, solve the voting issues.

It would also be sensible, if the regulators are worried about abuse of PRS (or voting) to insist on publication of the voting figures - at least after the programmes. We'd probably then see how ludicrous this whole charade is, with more votes than viewers (and only a modest percentage of viewers can be expected to vote anyway).

All that's needed is a quick note from Ofcom saying that "voting" must conform to the basic rules of an election process

I'll pop a link on their forum from this one to see if they agree with you :lol:

OOps sorry they charge ?5 for Hotmail, Yahoo, Google etc members - now I wonder why - BUT Internet users are okay and FREE - guess they are valid and can be verified :wink: just shows the value of the free service we get on here for anon. :P

Clearly, the Twins votes are largely coming from a section of the population that doesn't pay the phone bills, but can happily vote, and just hit redial... for hours on end.

I would think the exact opposite. It's disgruntled men sitting at home on a Saturday being forced to watch this drivel by the wife/daughters that are voting for the twins, and forcing the rest of us to have to endure it all on various other programmes as it is now "worthy" of news coverage.

Was just listening to Radio City, and Calvin Harris was in the papers admitting he is voting for Jedward just to screw up the programme, the DJ reading the story said he had been doing the same. I think there is a whole swathe of men across the country doing likewise.