BNP Win Two Seats in Euro Parliament

Bazj

Notice some top Generals are criticising far-right politics - errm, strange, that's where most of the conditioning takes place! :lol: Perhaps, they should concentrate on providing decent living quarters for servicemen and their families before they venture into the political arena. :?:roll:

You think it's right that the BNP have hijacked images of Spitfires and Churchill to promote their cause?

20 questions for Mr Griffin :!:

1. Which parts of Hitler?s book Mein Kampf does Nick Griffin agree with, considering that he is on record as stating that he has ?learned a lot? from it ?

2. Specifically which policies and ideology of the historical German Nazi party does the BNP as a whole renounce or support, considering the confirmed admiration for Hitler and his organisation among several senior members of the BNP?

3. What is the BNP?s official position on the Holocaust, given Griffin?s claim that ?I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades.? Does he not believe the 6 million figure?

4. Griffin has been pictured with and rubbed shoulders several times with high-ranking members of the American Ku Klux Klan. Does he agree with their vision of Aryan supremacy? Would he renounce their policies and ideology?

5. Would Griffin, Andrew Brons and all other members of the BNP be willing to submit to multiple independent DNA tests to confirm that none of them have any non-European ancestry?

6. How will a BNP government ensure the safety of Britain?s female population, considering that a senior member of the BNP (Nick Eriksen) has been on record as stating that he believes ?rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal.?

7. Does Griffin agree with the senior member of the BNP who is on record as stating that he supports forced euthanasia of people with disabilities and others deemed to be ?a waste of time, money and resources?, including the very old and (especially) newborn babies?

8. Griffin said previously that he believed white and black people could not live together. Is he still against mixed-race relationships? How will he stop people from having them?

9. What would be the status of British citizens (both minors and legal adults) who are the children of one white/Caucasian parent and one non-white parent?

10. The BNP?s constitution says that it wishes to restore ?the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948″. Does that still remain his aim?

11. Does he still believe in voluntary repatriation of ethnic minorities in the UK? What if they don?t want to move to another country?

12. Should ethnic minority Britons have any lesser rights or legal status than white Britons? Given the choice between a white Briton and a non-white Briton for a job ? would you choose the white Briton because of their race?

13. Non-white Britons represent Britain internationally in sporting events and academia and in other fields all the time. Yet you say these people are not ?British?. Would you deny them the chance to represent the UK?

14. Would you be OK with a mixed-race or non-white Briton being prime minister of Britain?

15. Do you think white people are genetically more intelligent than black people?

16. During an interview in May 2009, Griffin clearly stated that he would use the current Saudi Arabian policy on non-Islamic places of worship as a guideline for official policies towards non-Christian places of worship under a BNP government, thereby effectively turning Britain into a Christian version of Saudi Arabia. Is that still the case?

17. Does he have any problems with Christians converting to any other religion?

18. Will the BNP?s proposed policies in relation to non-white British citizens also be applicable to Jewish British citizens? If the answer is ?Yes?, then all further queries in relation to non-white British citizens should be interpreted to also include Jewish British citizens.

19. During its various references to Britain?s historical participation in the first and second world wars, why does the BNP never mention the fact that millions of non-white soldiers from the former British Empire fought alongside white/Caucasian soldiers on the side of the Allied powers in both world wars, including 2.5 million volunteer soldiers from the Indian subcontinent during the second world war?

20. How will a BNP government ensure the safety and welfare of Britain?s disabled, considering that a senior member of the BNP (Jeffrey Marshall) has been on record as stating that ?We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it?, in response to the death of David Cameron?s baby in spring 2009?

There you go Obs :wink:

First of all - Fats: I wasn't aware that there was a patent on pictuires of spitfires or of Churchill, so any Political Party is free to use such icons to portray their view; don't you remember the newsreel of Maggie in the Tank, the milking of the Falkland conflict for every vote, and then we've had four seperate wars under Bliar - so all politicians seek to cloak themselves in the flag, when it suits -hence the quote from Oscar Wilde. :wink: Right Kyje: as your questions are addressed specifically to Nick Griffin and many refer to alleged quotes by him or his associates, ad as a non-member of his Party,I'm not in a position to reply on their behalf - however, I will pick up on one lame assertion concerning Commonwealth troops in WW2: the Japanese were endevouring to invade India, so it's no surprise they fought with the allies against the axis. :roll: Frankly, the hysteria that's suddenly errupted, no doubt fuelled by Griffin't apearance on Q/Time, is hilarious - demonstrating that he has really got under the skin of the liberal elite and it's taken 6 months since their election to summon up this orchestrated campaign . :lol:

With the views he has, he should be getting under the skin of every decent human being in the UK, sadly you seem to be one of his fans :evil: please read again the questions these are his views, this is a man you appear to support. to your so called answer on common wealth soldiers in the war, they were fighting before Japan joined the War :!::!::!:

Having listened to Mr Griffin's interviews yesterday, I think the pressure is getting to him and he seems to have lost the plot somewhat with his comments about British Generals...and comparisons with the Nuremburg trials. Maybe it's just my imagination, but he seems to have developed a nervous twitch. Question Time looks ever more interesting...pity that it is on so late.

Having listened to Mr Griffin's interviews yesterday, I think the pressure is getting to him and he seems to have lost the plot somewhat with his comments about British Generals...and comparisons with the Nuremburg trials. Maybe it's just my imagination, but he seems to have developed a nervous twitch. Question Time looks ever more interesting...pity that it is on so late.

Don't worry Paul it will be on BBCi player, Virgin, SKY etc to be played back so that you can analyse his sick and twisted words. It's the disruption on the streets that I worry about. :twisted:

First of all - Fats: I wasn't aware that there was a patent on pictuires of spitfires or of Churchill, so any Political Party is free to use such icons to portray their view; don't you remember the newsreel of Maggie in the Tank, the milking of the Falkland conflict for every vote
Of course I do, and being Scottish I'm sure you'll understand my feelings towards that evil witch. However Maggie was CIC for the Falklands war, perfectly entitled to be seen with her troops, and I know from two of my mates who were in the forces then, she was very popular with them. And to be honest, it was also probably the highlight of her term in office, there weren't mant against her decision to defend the Falklands that I recall, so of course she's going to milk it. But IT WAS HER's TO MILK!!!!!! :roll:

What connection exactly do the BNP have to Spitfires, and even more so to Churchill, a Conservative MP?

Blimey sgt, that must have taken some cutting and pasting..... :lol:

Do you have one for Gordon, Cameron and Clegge? The dictat in this country is fair and equal treatment for all parties so you now have to do one for them too!

You certainly are BNP fodder aren't you?

I don't appreciate that remark Geoff if it was aimed at me.

You do have a habit of jumping in two footed when people don't want to share your rosy and jolly hockey sticks view on life. I certainly hold no allegiance to the BNP and as I have stated on here many times before, I intend to vote Conservative at the next election purely because Brown has destroyed this country and Clegge is a wishy washy doo gooder who will be in charge of a non party after next year.

Griffin appeals to many people in this country whether you like that or not, just like many people would find some of your views abhorrent when it comes to climate change and the like.

Just keep your personal attacks to yourself. You don't know me or my views, just remember Geoff, this is the internet and it isn't real life. For all you know, I could be a call centre worker in Dehli called Kevin

You certainly are BNP fodder aren't you?

I think people need to lighten up, if anyone can get angry at the above statement then maybe there political views are closer aligned to the BNP than they care to admit. :roll::roll:

Now if he had mentioned scousers I could understand the backlash. :wink:

Unfortunatately, some folk are incapable of detaching from personal attack in this frenzy of pompous indignation, and actually looking at the reasons why the BNP are gaining support - 1) They want out of the EU. 2) They want to clamp down on illegal immigration. 3) They seem to have some common sense policies on law and order. 4) And they appear averse to the PC culture that now dominates society. SO, having ticked all the boxes imo, in a free democracy, why shouldn't folk vote for them or UKIP? IF, the so-called main stream Parties are worried about voting trends, then all they have to do is just alter their policies accordingly (which is the whole point in voting for them, as they will never be in a position of power)- sorted. :wink: As for their use of national icons, it would seem logical for a "nationalist" Party, intent on preserving British sovereignty and independence from EU dominion or the current invasion of economic migrants, should associate their struggle with the last struggle against an invasion threat in 1940. :shock: I'll concede your point Kyje on Commonwealth troops, but they were responding to a call to arms from their Imperial Master, something I thought you were opposed to; and were later rewarded with their own independence and entitlement to a British passport! :?