BNP Win Two Seats in Euro Parliament

Bazj

And your excuse for knowing that, Paul? Actually, no, don't explain..... I'm just popping off to shoot myself now. A world with the BNP AND X Factor is not a world I want to live in any more! :lol:

As a "man of the people" LP, not only do I have to be an expert on all of the high brow stuff, but also the "populist" things. :wink::D:D:D

And your excuse for knowing that, Paul? Actually, no, don't explain..... I'm just popping off to shoot myself now. A world with the BNP AND X Factor is not a world I want to live in any more! :lol:

As a "man of the people" LP, not only do I have to be an expert on all of the high brow stuff, but also the "populist" things. :wink::D:D:D

Because THIS is likely to arise as a matter at a council meeting? There's a fascinating insight about what's going on over tea and jaffa cakes! :shock:

Have I missed something there Asp? We were on jaffa cakes and prawn sandwiches - how did you get to Man U? :?

Anyway, Man U can't be a WBC initiative - they've been successful! :lol:

When Roy Keane was playing for Man U he took a pop at the "supporters" in the corporate boxes pigging out on the prawn sandwiches :lol::lol:

Have I missed something there Asp? We were on jaffa cakes and prawn sandwiches - how did you get to Man U? :?

Anyway, Man U can't be a WBC initiative - they've been successful! :lol:

When Roy Keane was playing for Man U he took a pop at the "supporters" in the corporate boxes pigging out on the prawn sandwiches :lol::lol:

Oh. Must have missed that one..... can't think how :wink:

• 3 months later...

But Kije.... do you know why the Seikh guy wants to join the BNP?

It isn't to have a go at Nick Griffin or the ideals of the BNP or even the constitution.... he wants to join the BNP because he is scared and afraid of the rise of Muslim rights in this country. He says he is annoyed that the Government cowtail to the Muslims because they are afraid of upsetting them

Now you can call him a racist because in a sense that is what he is (apart from the fact that muslims are not a race of course) but when you examine what he is saying as an immigrant, a member of a faith not indiginous to the UK and the fact he is black, it makes you wonder don't it?

It's a common misconception: many, if not most settled ethnic minorities are just as concerned about immigration as the rest of us; as they recognise it will intensify the ethnic divide and they'll be caught in the middle - obviously they have more sense than these white pinko liberals. :wink: