so has anybody noticed anything???!!!!

Gary

Did you change the font or have my eyes gone funny? :?

Not changed the font - just enlarged it as after reviewing the new look site we decided there had been enough complaints from older readers about the type being too small, we decided to increase it.

We do try and listen to our readers! :wink:

If you switch to 800x600 video mode it's huge and has the added benefit of cutting off all the adverts. :wink:

Just to show my appriecition I'm going to take mi specs off mi avatar because I don't need them now. Second thoughts, that'll reveal my secret super hero identity. :lol:

Bill :)

PS Steve leve the specs on. Like the facial hair it helps cover more of your uggly mug.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ah ha... is that why all the smilies I see now have strange mustaches, eyebrows and other sticky out bits and the font spacing is really weird when I type before submitting.

I mentioned it in another post but Bill said they looked ok... guess the new enlarged font obviously does not agree with my PC for some reason. Not to worry :D (surely you can all see the mustache on this one... he looks mexican)

Ah ha... is that why all the smilies I see now have strange mustaches, eyebrows and other sticky out bits and the font spacing is really weird when I type before submitting.

I mentioned it in another post but Bill said they looked ok... guess the new enlarged font obviously does not agree with my PC for some reason. Not to worry :D (surely you can all see the mustache on this one... he looks mexican)

It is still as it should be. has anyone been messing with your pc?

Checking out the viewing section in your browser - depending on which browser you use there are all sorts of different settings which can play havoc with websites! :roll:

It's all ok tonight. Smilies are where they should be and have lost their little disguises.

Strange as none of my settings have been changed on my PC either before or since yesterday.

Gremlins :shock:

PS Gary :roll::roll::roll::P

Why don't you use a smile, a wink or a giggle every so often as it will make your helpful suggestions seem more friendly rather than making us lesser mortals (ie me) feel rather stupid for some questions :lol::D:D:wink:

My PC hasn't got hair.. has yours :shock::P

Everything else I looked at on the internet was ok it was just this site :P

Anyway, it wasn't a big problem and the little strange foreign 'Smilies' did make smile :D

Can we have some new ones though like the bouncing happy one and the hug we used to have oh and the one that had its hands waving in the air which was on fire... I miss them which may be why my posts are always so grumpy :lol:

e you met our Gary Dismayed?? He is full of life in person - quite fun and cute as well! :wink:

I have met him a few times Mary but he doesn't know I have :wink: He seems really nice in real life... probably cos he smiles and doesn't roll his eyes all the time :roll: like he does on here :wink: