UFO Great Sankey 10/05/2008 10:45pm

lmullineux

Probably just a random meteor or a bit of space debris burning up.

They?re not that common, in fact I think I?ve only seen three in my lifetime worthy of mention.

Here?s a link to a good collection of such things.

Bill :)

It wasn't a meteor as it started low and was rising slowly moving towards the stockton heath area of warrington. It could have been a hot air ballon but that just did not seem likely as when it was at its closest their was no noise. Eventually just before it went out of sight the orange glow disappeared, but we could still see the "UFO" for a few more seconds? Nobody else see this?

I saw UFO - when they played at the Manchester Apollo in 1980! :lol:

One of the greatest Birtish Rock bands!

I also saw an unidentified flying object whenb I was a child, it certainly was a flying object of the alien kind! :shock:

I saw an absolute cracker of a UFO when I was living in the states back in 76. :roll:

A real saucer shaped thing with flashing lights all around the edges and laser beam thingies shooting out the bottom. :shock:

All the neighbours were out looking at this thing but when it got closer we could see it was just an aircraft with a huge advertising lightshow array on it's underside promoting spaceburgers. :P:P:P

Bill :)

• 4 weeks later...