Harry and Meagain.

Observer II

Seems Harry left his Royal duties due to the press antics affecting his mental health.   So you'd think, if they can't stand the heat, they'd get out of the kitchen. But no, loads of press build up for their interview with Opra Winfrey; as if anyone's  interested.   Seems 50% of the public think these prima-donnas should be eliminated from the succession 😠

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2021 at 6:11 PM, Observer II said:

A pair of spoilt brats,  seeking publicity, then moaning when it doesn't suit them.   😠

By 47% - 29%, Britons think the Harry & Meghan interview with Oprah was inappropriate rather than appropriate  

Right Royal Mess: The Prince Harry and Meghan interview with Oprah Winfrey has yet to be shown in full on UK television, but there has been an immense amount of coverage of what was broadcast in the US overnight

And from what they have read and heard, 47% of Britons think the two-hour interview was inappropriate

21% think it was appropriate

There is a big age divide in opinion – 18-24 year-olds are more likely to say the interview was appropriate (49%) rather than inappropriate (12%)

While the reverse is true for the over-50s (9-12% think appropriate, compared to 65-68% who think inappropriate)

Keeps the newscasters busy anyway and provides a change for them from the usual covid news or Trump ate my hamster stories.....:rolleyes:

Personally i am more concerned about whether the car will start after being sat for a couple of weeks than i am about whom said what about whom.

If i wanted to watch a dysfunctional family i would watch the Simpsons....🤭

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Evil Sid said:

Harry and Meagain

Keeps the newscasters busy anyway and provides a change for them from the usual covid news or Trump ate my hamster stories.....:rolleyes:

If I wanted to watch a dysfunctional family i would watch the Simpsons....🤭

Yes I almost feel normal reading new headlines instead of the endless virus stories we have endured 

• Like 1

Whilst I've no time for Pierce Morgan; he's clearly got more insight into MM than the rest of the giddy media;  her entry into the Royal family was clearly imo, a calculated one.  However, the naivity in believing she could take over "the firm" as easily as she took over Harry, clearly suffered a set back, that she resents and now seeks to wreck the institution.  The Royals need to totally ostracise the pair,  and starve them of internal gossip, so we can all move on to less trivial issues.  😠

• Upvote 1