LOCK HIM UP

P J

TR is a complete prat and deserves everything he gets.  You only have to watch some of the 'allegedly' staged <just covering myself with the word allegedly>) footage filmed in Warrington and other areas on his campaign trail lately to realise he's nothing but a trouble maker.  Yet his army of little gullible people still follow him round the country like he is some sort of god.  They need to WAKE UP and see him for what he really is.   YAWN !!!

Not a fan then Dizzy? A prat he may be, but the powers that be are certainly expending a large amount of manpower and taxpayers' money into getting him to shut up. So what is it that he's saying that they don't want us hearing? I haven't followed his progress with any great interest personally but, surely if what he's spouting is rubbish then he will eventually found out and disappear from the public eye naturally. Whatever he was saying on the EU elections campaign trail didn't win him much support obviously. Dragging him back to court for expensive hearings is just keeping him in the public eye and feeding the sense that he is being unjustly treated.

By the way you are in danger of invoking the Remoaner method of belittling anyone with an opinion you don't agree with by using language like "Yet his army of little gullible people". Whatever happened to “I wholly disapprove of what you say—and will defend to the death your right to say it.”  Allegedly Voltaire.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this serial criminal has once again been found guilty and should be locked up.  And still we get the rabid supporters of this vile thug blaming everything but the fact that he broke the law, again.  Take him down.

• Downvote 1

All these excuses for a vile self serving thug and serial criminal whose actions whilst craving self promotion could have led to the acquittal of some disgusting sex offenders.  No excuses, no if’s or buts bang him up as he deserves and for as long as the law of the land allows.

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, asperity said:

Someone seems to be downvoting any comment that doesn't support the hive mentality, I wonder who that might be? 🤔

Yeah, not like anyone could possibly dislike anything you gob out on here ,  ooooh the arrogance .

Pmsl  🤣🤣🤣

• Downvote 1

But far more importantly, in the opinion of the court.  Great to see this serial criminal and racist banged up for his crimes.  I hope he gets given a really hard time.  You choose some crap heroes lol

42 minutes ago, Observer II said:

Not a hero, merely a victim of a PC establishment.

And, as I've said before, why are the PTB so keen to shut him up? Are they embarrassed by him showing up their ineptitude in dealing with the child abuse gangs that are only now being brought to justice?

7 hours ago, asperity said:

And, as I've said before, why are the PTB so keen to shut him up? Are they embarrassed by him showing up their ineptitude in dealing with the child abuse gangs that are only now being brought to justice?

The very man whose side you are taking could easily have caused the trial of child abusers to collapse with his actions which were taken to try to further his political career and merely an attention seeking stunt.  The PTB  weren’t trying to shut him up, the law of the land is there for good reason so locking him up was the correct action.  One less scumbsg on the streets for a while.