Immigration?

observer

• 3 months later...

.. and the latest is: Dave is going to get a grip of immigration and close the stable door after the horse has bolted! Needless to say, toga wearing Vince has said he is "inflaming extremism" - errr no Vince, the extremism is already aflame, but the political class arn't putting the fire out. :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

Well the latest from the Beeb Euro report, was a MEP complaining that HGV drivers were being threatened at knife point by Tunisians (remember the 20,000 that the Italians dumped on the French), to take them into good old soft touch Britain. :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...

A House of Commons Committee has said that the Government have declared a virtual amnesty on almost half a million immigrants, simply because they can't process visa and assylum applications - what did Dave say, about sorting this mess out?! :roll:

Obs, the big problem faced by this Government is the HR Act and EU member states that turn a blind eye to these immigrants as they pass through their countries heading for the land of milk and money.

There is no way to get rid of them, regardless of what Dave would like to do because they have too many rights once they land here.

They should in all honesty be rounded up from the detention centyres in the middle of the night, stuck on a Hercules transporter and dropped off back in the deserts of Tunisia or wherever else they come from.

Once they are gone, the bleeding heart doo gooders can whinge all they like! in fact maybe we could ship them out too to look after them in their own countries! :lol:

Speaking of lost paperwork... I just remembered something I read today about the investigation into the destruction of the planning records :twisted: Now where is that topic as I don't want to hijack this one :shock:

edit by me..... I can't find it :oops::? Is that ironic or what :lol: